- Amazing ski-in, ski-out location!
- Peaceful area close to the Blackcomb base facilities
- Great ski valet service (for that added luxury)
- Picturesque outdoor pool and hot tubs
The Aspens on Blackcomb is an amazing choice for those seeking a self-catered ski vacation in a peaceful area of Whistler. The condos at The Aspens are located less than five minutes' walk from Blackcomb base area and around 10 minutes from the main Whistler Village, which means you have easy access to the local amenities while still having the tranquility of a quiet alpine location. As the condos are situated slope-side on Blackcomb Mountain, guests can enjoy ski-in, ski-out access to the Wizard Express Lift, and if you want to venture further afield there is a shuttle that runs from just five minutes away.
Each condo at The Aspens is individually owned and therefore style and decor does vary. There are a range of units available from standard condos (with older decor) to deluxe units featuring more modern kitchens, bathrooms and entertainment equipment. Scout can book individual units, so let us know what you require and we can find a unit to suit your needs. Bedding also varies throughout, with many bedrooms offering king/queen master suites, and additional bedrooms with twin beds or bunks (perfect for families). Scout loves the crisp white linen featured throughout, and quieter location of the units. Lower floors of the Aspens offers ski-in access to the condo itself.
While The Aspens is not a full service hotel (with things like daily housekeeping, breakfast and concierge services available), there is a ski valet service on hand and some incredible pools and hot tubs located on site which are the perfect place to relax after a day on the slopes. The hot tubs have a peaceful alpine location and once you're in and soaking you'll never want to leave!
The Aspens at Blackcomb is a perfect ski-in ski-out condo option for families, with fantastic on-site facilities and easy access to resort facilities.
The Aspens on Blackcomb is ideal for couples, families and groups seeking self-catered accommodation with ski-in, ski-out access to the Wizard Express Lift. The Aspens is perfect for those who want the best location for skiing but who don't mind being 5-10 minutes away from Whistler Village and Blackcomb base area.
Our 2 Bedroom apartment was perfect for a family of 5, wonderful location, true ski in ski out and a 5m walk to the blackcomb village down the ski slope or 15mins to Whistler village. Andrew, Scout Customer 2020
The Aspens are well located on the Blackcomb Mountains in Whistler with ski-in, ski-out access to the Wizard Express Lift. Guests are situated slope-side for easy access to the mountain but are also only 5-10 minutes from Upper Village and Whistler Village. Guests can either walk to the town amenities, take a shuttle (located less than five minutes away on Main Street), drive, or take a cab which costs around $8.
Find a great map of the Blackcomb Mountain and location of Aspens on Blackcomb here.
About Whistler Blackcomb
Whistler is spectacular in many ways. Whether it’s the two gigantic mountains delivering more than 8000ac (3237ha) of skiing, the jaw-dropping scenery, a village life that puts most major cities to shame or terrain that is steep enough to give even the most extreme skiers an adrenaline rush, you will never be short of being amazed at Whistler. Long the favorite of skiers everywhere, Whistler became even more famous when it hosted the 2010 Winter Olympics and showed itself off to the world. Whether you’re a family of beginners or training to be an instructor, anyone will have a blast at Whistler.
Read more about Whistler Blackcomb and other hotels in the area.
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Fitness Room
- Ski Valet
- Free WiFi
- Underground Parking (additional cost)
- Private Balcony
- Flat Screen televisions
- DVD players
- 24 hr front desk
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at The Aspens on Blackcomb. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.