- A cluster of European style buildings gives you the feeling that you’re in a Swiss village.
- One of the few ski-in ski-out hotels in the Vail area.
- Great tavern in the hotel complex caters to the après-ski scene.
- Roof-top pool and hot tub and amazing spa facilities
- Vail Ski School has a base right in the building – perfect for families who don’t want to travel far in the mornings.
- Many of the rooms do not have views. They all mostly look onto buildings and courtyards, but given their European influence it’s not too bad.
- Some rooms can feel a bit dark. But they’re warm and cozy – all of them with fireplaces.
- Enjoy fresh fruit in the lobby, and fresh hot chocolate (with a hint of whiskey if you like!) and cookies in the hotel overpass
- The pool has a great view of the mountains but it is a little small and could get crowded on busy afternoons.
If Disneyland had a ski resort, then The Arrabelle at Vail Square would be its premier hotel. We mean this in the nicest possible way – in the sense that The Arrabelle has an enchanting feel to it. From the ice-skating rink lit up by fairy lights to the clock tower that plays well-known ‘happy’ tunes on the hour (think The Sound of Music), there’s something irresistibly charming about The Arrabelle that is guaranteed to win you over.
The Arrabelle is great for families, though it is popular with skiers of all ages and it's perfect for couples looking for a romantic Vail hotel. Situated right in the center of Lionshead Village, The Arrabelle features four residential buildings surrounding a courtyard (with a skating rink in winter) – serving as a centre for shops, restaurants and bars. The building has been designed to emulate a traditional European alpine lodge, and the service is second to none.
And it truly is a skiers’ hotel – situated right at the base of the Eagle Bahn Gondola. Every morning and evening, one of the many super-attentive ski valets will take care of everything, enabling you to save your energy for the slopes… or for the après. Speaking of which, you won’t have to go far for that either – The Arrabelle plays host to a thriving après-ski scene at The Tavern. (Nearby Garfinkles and Blue Moose Pizza is also a popular choice).
After all this excitement, you’ll be glad to know that the sumptuous canopy beds provide a comfortable place to get a great night’s sleep before another adventure-packed day. The rooms are spacious, with fantastic bathroom amenities (including a double shower), fireplace, a balcony (perfect for people watching), and plenty of storage. The Arrabelle is also home to 2 to 4 bedroom condos, each with high ceilings, plenty of room, and individually furnished.
The 10,000 square foot luxury spa is also definitely worth experiencing – Scout recommends that you try talking while you stand under the specially-lit dome! Spending an afternoon in the hot tubs and pools on the roof level of Arrabelle is also a must, with beautiful mountain views to take in.
Being in Lionshead, The Arrabelle is separate from the main Vail Village, however there’s a 24 hour shuttle service to whisk you up there if you so desire. But with plenty of restaurants, bars and shops to choose from, there’s hardly any need to leave Lionshead.
The Arrabelle at Vail Square is perfect for those seeking a romantic escape, or families seeking fun and convenience in Vail.
The Arrabelle is located in Lionshead – a well-serviced village just a short distance from Vail Village itself. It is an almost ski-in ski-out property close to the Eagle Bahn Gondola and Express Lift, and within close proximity to local restaurants, bars, and shops.
- Ski-in Ski-out or slopeside
If Aspen is Hollywood then Vail is Wall St - popular with the money-never-sleeps-but-it-does-wear-Bogner set. Attracting tens of thousands of visitors a year, it’s quite the place to be seen, and to ski! Luxury is standard at Vail, the pedestrian-friendly village weaves around the buildings and has a wonderful European-style feel to it. The mountain terrain (one of the largest in the world) boasts perfectly groomed corduroy, powder stashes galore, and pristine tree skiing. Team this up with endless accommodation options, easy access from Denver, and one of the best après scenes in North America, it's no surprise Vail is a favourite among local and international ski enthusiasts.
20/21 SKI RESORT OPERATIONS: Vail Resorts will be making changes to mountain access and resort facilities, and implementing safety protocols for this season. Up-to-date information for Vail can be found here.
Read more about Vail and other hotels in the area.
- 24-hour front desk
- airport transportation
- babysitting or childcare
- beauty services
- breakfast available (surcharge)
- coffee/tea in lobby
- complimentary newspapers in lobby
- concierge desk
- currency exchange
- dry cleaning/laundry service
- express check-out
- fireplace in lobby
- fitness facilities
- full-service health spa
- gift shops or newsstand
- massage - spa treatment room(s)
- multilingual staff
- room service (24 hours)
- safe-deposit box at front desk
- shopping on site
- ski shuttle
- ski storage
- ski-in/ski-out access
- smoke-free property
- spa services on site
- steam room
- supervised childcare/activities
- swimming pool - outdoor
- valet parking
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at The Arrabelle at Vail Square. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all amounts quoted are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.