- The hotel is decorated in an elegant mountain lodge style, but it also has a young vibe.
- The Spur restaurant and bar is a happening place for après.
- The bi-level suites have a great loft area for kids.
- The Sundance Junior suites come with full kitchens.
- The rooftop hot tub has the best mountain views of any hot tub in Teton Village.
- Relaxation is close at hand with the Solitude Spa – which has a great offering of unique services.
- The lodge is in a great location in Teton Village – just a short walk to all the services and lifts.
- Self parking is free, and there are plenty of spots right outside the lodge. Valet is also available for a fee.
- The Alpine Studios have queen-size murphy beds.
- The stone-faced gas fireplaces in many rooms are the perfect spot to wind down after a long day on the slopes.
From the moment you step inside Teton Mountain Lodge, ambience is created by the giant lobby's stone fireplaces, sumptuous leather sofas and oversized wooden beams which all work together to create a look that’s elegant without being over the top.
Situated right in Teton Village, the hotel features a fully-equipped gym (with plenty of state-of-the-art equipment), an indoor pool, a rooftop hot tub with excellent views, and Solitude Spa. Spanning three levels, Solitude is one of the best spas in Jackson Hole – including steam rooms, hot tubs and a unique selection of treatments.
The rooms are simple and comfortable, and would be perfect for a family ski vacation. If you have kids, a great option would be a two bedroom suite, which features large living and dining areas, and a kitchen. The two bedroom suites also have vaulted ceilings, and the loft at the top has two twin beds, its own bathroom and a TV – and can be completely closed off to the downstairs area.
Meanwhile, the views from this hotel are some of the best in the village – that is, if you get a mountain-side room. Which is not to say the views from the valley-side rooms are any less stunning – they are, especially when the sun is setting. However a lot of the lower-level rooms have restricted views, so be sure to request a higher floor when you book your Jackson Hole ski package.
If you’ve ever been to Jackson Hole in the past, you’ve probably had an apres drink at The Mangy Moose. While the Moose retains its popularity, it now has competition from the Spur restaurant and bar. This is one of Jackson Hole’s great hotspots and it really gets pumping straight after skiing – come early if you want a table – and retains its popularity well into the evening thanks to its great food.
The Teton Mountain Lodge is perfect for a family ski vacation in the heart of the Teton Village, close to everything you'll ever need.
Teton Mountain Lodge is a fantastic option for families and couples who want a relaxed ski vacation but also want to be in the village, close to everything.
Nestled in Teton Village, Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa is a short walk to the base area which has lifts, a ski school, the town bus stop and other restaurant and bar options. It is about 20 minutes from Jackson town and 30 minutes from the airport.
Find a great map of the Teton Village and the location of Teton Mountain Lodge here.
- Short walk to lifts
About Jackson Hole
Jackson Hole has risen to prominence over the years, but it’s the past few in particular that have seen its popularity soar as high as the Grand Tetons behind it. And it’s understandable why. Challenging terrain is what it is best known for, but the area’s spectacular scenery, a happening après scene, an ever-growing selection of great restaurants and wide range of accommodation make it a natural choice. It’s not surprising people come back year after year.
20/21 SKI RESORT OPERATIONS: Jackson Hole will be making changes to mountain access and resort facilities, and implementing safety protocols for this season. Up-to-date information for Jackson Hole can be found here.
Read more about Jackson Hole and other hotels in the area.
- 24-hour front desk
- accessible bathroom
- accessible parking
- accessible path of travel
- air-conditioned public areas
- babysitting or childcare
- beauty services
- breakfast available (surcharge)
- complimentary newspapers in lobby
- concierge desk
- designated smoking areas
- dry cleaning/laundry service
- express check-in
- express check-out
- fireplace in lobby
- free wi-fi
- free parking
- full-service health spa
- gift shops or newsstand
- health club
- in-room accessibility
- laundry facilities
- luggage storage
- massage - spa treatment room(s)
- medical assistance available
- meeting facilities size (feet) - 6000
- roll-in shower
- rooftop terrace
- room service (limited hours)
- safe-deposit box at front desk
- security guard
- shopping on site
- ski storage
- ski-in/ski-out access
- smoke-free property
- spa tub
- spa services on site
- steam room
- swimming pool - indoor
- swimming pool - outdoor
- technology helpdesk
- technology support staff
- tours/ticket assistance
- valet parking (surcharge)
- wedding services
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
Special deals & packages for this hotel are displayed below. To take advantage of one of these deals, use the Room Selection booking process (any applicable accommodation specials will be applied to the price) and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extras.
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
10% Off Early Bird Deal!
Save up to 10% OFF when you book before October 31! T&Cs apply.
Receive up to 10% OFF at Teton Mountain Lodge & Hotel Terra when you book before October 31. T&Cs apply. Subject to availability.
|Valid: Jan 4, 2021 - Apr 11, 2021, book by Oct 31, 2020|
|February 12 - 20, 2021|
* Please Contact Scout for a quote based on your preferred travel dates.
Every 5th Night Free!
Book your stay before December 31 & get every 5th night free! T&Cs apply.
Book by December 31 and receive every 5th night free at Teton Mountain Lodge & Hotel Terra! Offer available for consecutive stays! T&Cs Apply. Blackout dates apply. Subject to availability.
|Valid: Nov 20, 2020 - Apr 11, 2021, book by Dec 31, 2020|
|December 20, 2020 - January 3, 2021, February 12 - 20, 2021.|
* Please Contact Scout for a quote based on your preferred travel dates.
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all amounts quoted are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.