- Great location for families as it's close to the ski school and Treehouse Center
- Open plan living, dining, and kitchen, ideal for entertaining
- Convenient airport and resort transfers available
- Flexible bedding options for families
Tamarack is a conveniently-located, well-priced option for those seeking simple yet comfortable ski condo accommodation in Aspen. Unlike some of the extremely expensive hotels and apartments in Aspen, Tamarack suits groups of skiers on a budget yet doesn't scrimp on service and amenities. The staff at the front desk are friendly and helpful and guests even have access to a pool and hot tub, not something usually expected of a moderately-priced hotel. The value comes from the fact Tamarack is one of the few properties in Snowmass that isn't ski-in ski-out. However it's location just across the road from the base village means that access to the slopes and all the village amenities is still super easy.
The condos at Tamarack range from two to four bed townhomes so suit everyone from couples and families to groups enjoying a ski break as a celebration. Each condo features private bedrooms, well-equipped kitchens and spacious lounges so whether you're simply coming home to crash at night or hosting a dinner party in your home-away-from-home you'll be well catered for. Each unit offers at two fireplaces - one in the living room and one in the master bedroom), and washers and dryers. Daily housekeeping refresh is provided with a full clean provided mid-stay (for stays of 7 nights or more). The open-plan living space of the townhomes provides adequate space for all family sizes.
The townhomes are spread throughout the complex, with the pool and spa area located in the centre. Each of the condos are relatively close to the bus stop, however, many families request to be closer to the central amenities. They are available in two rating levels: Deluxe and Premier. The latter having updated appliances, decor, and furnishings.
Tamarack is ideally situated right opposite the Treehouse Kids Center (meeting place for the ski school) and also within easy walking distance of the Base Village area. The main Snowmass transit center is just across the road so for those wanting easy access to the town of Aspen, Tamarack makes a great choice. For those coming from further afield there is an airport transfer service and also parking (for one car per condo) available on site. A regular shuttle service is available in and around Snowmass Village so you can easily reach all amenities nearby.
Tamarack townhomes are a popular choice among families in Aspen Snowmass, particularly those on a longer ski vacation. They cater wonderfully to families of all sizes, and provide a quieter stay than those in the center of the village, but within easy access of the village facilities, slopes. Best of all, they're incredibly well priced for townhomes in Aspen.
Tamarack is a great ski accommodation option for couples, friends and families who are looking for reasonable self-catered condos in Aspen Snowmass.
The Tamarack condos are well located across the road from Snowmass Base Village - it would just take a few minutes to walk in ski boots from the slopes to your condo. It is right opposte the Treehouse Kids Center where children can get involved in daily activities or join the ski school. A shuttle service around Snowmass is also available, and the transit center with buses into town is steps away.
Find a great link to a map of the Snowmass Village and location of Tamarack here.
- Short walk to lifts
About Aspen Snowmass
Nestled deep in the heart of the Rockies, Aspen is the jewel in the crown of Colorado skiing with four big mountains for skiers to choose from. The resort is best known for its glitz and glamour, and while that’s true, there’s certainly a part of the town’s personality that is down-to-earth and relaxed. This is probably the result of its mining heritage combined with a resort offering some of the country’s best ski terrain and fabulous powder. Whether you're a family looking for your next memorable ski vacation, and avid powderhound, or a hopeless romantic in search of a classic ski-to-après experience, Aspen ticks all the boxes for everyone - there's a reason Scout always goes back to Aspen to ski!
Read more about Aspen Snowmass and other hotels in the area.
- Full kitchens
- High speed wireless internet
- Outdoor heated pool
- Hot tub
- On-site parking
- Laundry in unit
- Transportation to/from Aspen Airport
- Private shuttle transportation within Snowmass Village
- Overnight ski tuning
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Tamarack. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.