- The property is in a central location, right next to the key lifts.
- Condos are spacious.
- There’s a rooftop hot tub with nearly 360 degree mountain views.
- All rooms have fireplaces, king beds, TVs in the living areas and bedrooms, and full kitchens.
- Sushi Village restaurant is an institution in Whistler and well worth a visit.
- Some of the mountain view rooms (those facing more towards Blackcomb Mountain and on a lower floor) can have views partially obstructed by a building.
- Every master room king bed can be split into twins.
- Fantastic ski valet service as soon as you walk in from the slopes.
- Some mountainside rooms have balconies. They can also be noisy due to the central village location and the bars below.
- The valley view rooms can be quieter and higher floor rooms have spectacular views of the Rainbow Mountain Range.
With only 49 apartments, Sundial Boutique Hotel is able to offer an experience that’s personalized and friendly. Plus, the hotel is proudly owner operated – the only one of its type in Whistler.
Added to that, the condos are all generously sized – each with a full kitchen and dining area, as well as large picture windows with mountain views. Style-wise, the hotel has a modern, urban look. The rooms are decorated in rich colours with wood furniture and slate floors. And the granite kitchens have full-size appliances, making it possible for you to enjoy a longer stay – with the option of having friends round for dinner. Additionally, the layout of the living area feels spacious, and the gas fireplace will keep you feeling warm and cozy. Scout loves that all the beds in the master bedrooms can be split into twin beds, perfect for families. As good as this is, it's a rarity in Whistler to have split kings so we particularly like Sundial for families whose kids don't like sharing beds.
Sundial is convenient to everything – Whistler Village is literally spread out below you. After grabbing your skis from the concierge in the lobby, you’ll only have to walk a few steps to the lifts heading up Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains. And when you’re done skiing, your ski valet will be awaiting your arrival back into the hotel to collect your ski gear. The shops, bars and restaurants of Whistler Village are all a stone's throw away, making the Sundial the perfect choice for those wanting to be close to everything.
Sundial is a fantastic option for those seeking a boutique hotel in the heart of Whistler, close to the slopes and the action of Whistler's famous après scene.
Sundial Hotel is perfect for longer stays. It would suit those who prefer the boutique hotel experience to that of the large corporate chain hotels.
Situated right in the heart of Whistler Village, Sundial is just steps to the chairlifts, and also close to a number of restaurants, bars and shops (and that famous Whistler après scene!).
Find a great map of the Whistler Village area and location of Sundial Boutique Hotel here. Sundial is the red block 17.
- Short walk to lifts
About Whistler Blackcomb
Whistler is spectacular in many ways. Whether it’s the two gigantic mountains delivering more than 8000ac (3237ha) of skiing, the jaw-dropping scenery, a village life that puts most major cities to shame or terrain that is steep enough to give even the most extreme skiers an adrenaline rush, you will never be short of being amazed at Whistler. Long the favorite of skiers everywhere, Whistler became even more famous when it hosted the 2010 Winter Olympics and showed itself off to the world. Whether you’re a family of beginners or training to be an instructor, anyone will have a blast at Whistler.
20/21 SKI RESORT OPERATIONS: Vail Resorts will be making changes to mountain access and resort facilities and implementing COVID-19 safety protocols for this season. Up-to-date information for Whistler Blackcomb can be found here.
Read more about Whistler Blackcomb and other hotels in the area.
- 24-hour front desk
- complimentary newspapers in lobby
- concierge services
- cribs are supplied at no extra charge
- dry cleaning/laundry service
- fireplace in lobby
- free wi-fi
- laundry facilities
- limo or town car service available
- luggage storage
- massage - spa treatment room(s)
- multilingual staff
- parking (surcharge)
- safe-deposit box at front desk and in each room
- secure parking
- shopping on site
- ski storage
- smoke-free property
- spa tub
- Cribs are supplied at no extra charge
- You must present a photo ID when checking in.
- Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.
- Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival.
- The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking.
- Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
- Pets not allowed
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM Check-out time is 11 AM
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
Special deals & packages for this hotel are displayed below. To take advantage of one of these deals, use the Room Selection booking process (any applicable accommodation specials will be applied to the price) and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extras.
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
30% Off Early Bird Offer
Get 30% Off at the Sundial when you book before December 1! T&Cs Apply.
Save up to 30% Off at the Sundial Hotel when you book a stay of 7+ nights before December 1! T&Cs Apply. Blackout Dates apply. Minimum stay applicable.
|Valid: Nov 19, 2020 - Apr 25, 2021, book by Dec 1, 2020|
|Offer valid ALL season!|
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all amounts quoted are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.