- Ideal location next to Sun Valley Lodge and in the heart of the Sun Valley Village
- Traditional alpine styling and furnishings
- Great outdoor pool area for the kids
- Apartments with twin beds in the second bedroom for families
Sun Valley Inn is a simple, alpine accommodation option that is part of the Sun Valley Resort. This quaint inn has been remodelled to give rooms a fresh update, with clean, comfortable furnishings throughout. While the rooms at Sun Valley Inn are smaller than those at the nearby Sun Valley Lodge, they still offer everything you need for a great ski vacation.
Sun Valley Inn is a family-friendly ski hotel, with easy access to the ski shuttle and local amenities of the Sun Valley Resort. Whether you're skiing all day, every day or enjoying the nearby pool, ice skating, bowling and cinema, you're sure to have a trip to remember.
The rooms at Sun Valley Inn include king and two queen rooms as well as larger suites which offer additional seating areas. The recent redesigns mean that the rooms feature plush soft furnishings, clean, modern bathrooms and standard hotel facilities such as a desk/chair and tea/coffee making equipment. Scout loves the warm hues and tones throughout, which add a little more of a luxurious feel to the hotel rooms. The apartments at the Inn are particularly great for families, with twin beds in the second bedroom as standard.
Sun Valley Inn features decent communal areas and amenities such as a lobby, restaurant and bar as well as an outdoor pool with really serene surrounds. The location is about a 5 minute drive from downtown Ketchum and a 10 minute drive from the main ski resort, with the beginner Dollar mountain only a few minutes' drive away. The Inn is ideal for families on a more moderate budget and skiers who seek standard hotel lodging with easy access to the slopes.
Sun Valley Inn would be a good fit for those seeking nice quality alpine accommodation with decent on-site amenities and a quality shuttle service taking you to the ski mountain.
Sun Valley Inn is located in the Sun Valley Resort, right next to the Sun Valley Lodge. It therefore has a range of amenities on your doorstep as well as boasting a bar, restaurant and pool on-site. The hotel offers a skier shuttle to get you to and from the slopes easy each day. It is about a 5 minute drive from downtown Ketchum and 10 mintues from the main ski resort.
Find a great map of the Sun Valley resort area and location of the Sun Valley Inn here.
- Hotel shuttle provided
About Sun Valley
Sun Valley is a great mix of modern ski resort and the cowboy Wild West, with fantastic terrain to explore and a long history with skiing. Home to the first chairlift, Sun Valley has played a major role in sculpting the modern ski resorts we see today. Enjoy two mountains of terrain, including long wide groomers, and off-piste trails for even the most avid powderhound. Many refer to a trip to Sun Valley as 'roughing it in style'.
20/21 SKI RESORT OPERATIONS: Sun Valley will be making changes to mountain access and resort facilities, and implementing safety protocols for this season. Up-to-date information for Sun Valley can be found here.
Read more about Sun Valley and other hotels in the area.
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
Special deals & packages for this hotel are displayed below. To take advantage of one of these deals, use the Room Selection booking process (any applicable accommodation specials will be applied to the price) and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extras.
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Stay 7 Pay 5 Early Bird Offer!
Stay 7 Pay 5 at Sun Valley Inn & Lodge. T&Cs Apply.
Book early and save with Stay 7 Pay 5 or Stay 10 Pay 7 offers at Sun Valley Inn & Sun Valley Lodge! T&Cs apply. Blackout dates apply.
|Valid: Jan 4, 2021 - Apr 4, 2021, book by Mar 31, 2021|
|February 12 - 15, 2021.|
* Please Contact Scout for a quote based on your preferred travel dates.
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.