- The stylish furnishings and finishes
- The books and board games adds to its hominess
- The Welcome Pack which consists of snacks, sake, pasta, tea, and a few other essentials
- The Yotei views from all of the apartments
- The beautiful and and relaxing ski storage and boot area where you can enjoy refreshing or hot beverages after a day of skiing
- Pre-provisioning grocery ordering possible
- Due to layout and the use of concrete and dark wood, the apartments can feel quite dark
- Provides check-in and check-out shuttles to the welcome center, as well as to local destinations throughout your stay
- Housekeeping is not on a daily basis unless requested however, they do two minor cleans and one major clean in the course of a week
- The reception/concierge service is available daily from 8 am to 8 pm
Hands down, one of the most luxurious and cool apartments in Hirafu, Suiboku offers apartment-style accommodations which are chic, classy and elegant. The moment you step into one of the apartments, you know that you are in for a treat! Not only are they stylish, you will feel right at home with shelves peppered with books and board games. The apartments are not the only great thing about Suiboku, its location is as fantastic as well. It is an easy walk to the Family Pair Ace chairlift, and is at the heart of Hirafu’s shops, bars and restaurants.
Suiboko has only ten apartments ranging from a 2, 3, and 5 bedroom units. Each apartment is styled in an industrial, modern style with oriental touches. Although the apartments individually owned and are furnished uniformly, each one has some personal touches of the owner. All of the apartments feature a large sitting area complete with fireplace, the latest entertainment devices and a selection of books, magazines and games. It also has its own laundry facilities and a kitchen that is fully equipped with top-notch appliances and tools that will make any chef envious. All of the apartments face Mt Yotei but it’s the penthouse apartment that has incredible views stretch from the village up to Mt. Yotei. Some of units feature an “ofuro” family bathtub where you can relax after a day of skiing.
The only problem with staying in Suiboko is that you might struggle to get to the ski slopes each day, preferring instead to spend a day relaxing in your beautiful apartment.
The apartments are ideal for couples, families or group of friends who want sophisticated and trendy apartment that would be great for entertaining guests, in a very central location.
Located at the center of Hirafu and adjacent to the Family Pair Ace chairlift. It's just a few steps to the lift and everything in Hirafu village.
- Short walk to lifts
Whether you’re a powder hound seeking some of the lightest, driest snow in the world, or a beginner looking for a safe place to take your first turns, Niseko is a hit.
Read more about Niseko and other hotels in the area.
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
Special deals & packages for this hotel are displayed below. To take advantage of one of these deals, use the Room Selection booking process (any applicable accommodation specials will be applied to the price) and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extras.
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
25% Off Early Bird Deal!
Get 25% Off all Niseko WOW properties when you book before March 31! Blackout dates apply.
Save up to 25% OFF at Mountainside Palace, Panorama, AYA Villas, Suiboku and Silver Birch when you book before March 31, 2021. Blackout dates apply. Minimum stay of 5 nights. Subject to availability at time of booking. Flexible cancellation policy available.
|Valid: Nov 23, 2021 - Apr 23, 2022, book by Mar 31, 2021|
|December 24, 2021 - January 06, 2022 & February 01 - 09, 2022|
* Please Contact Scout for a quote based on your preferred travel dates.
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.