- The great range of accommodation options to choose from for all family sizes
- Ski-in, ski-out location right at the base of the ski resort
- HUGE on-site hot tub area and spa to treat yourself
Snake River Lodge & Spa is a mountain style hotel located in the heart of Jackson Hole's Teton Village, just steps from the tram line and slopes.
The style of Snake River is inspired by it's Wyoming mountain location so western style decoration is the theme here - picture the large lobby lounge area with stuffed wildlife, antlers and western art decorating the wall, heavy lounges and animal hide rugs and oversized wooden beams. If you brought your cowboy hat you'd fit right in. It may not feel modern but for those seeking a truly authentic mountain hotel with excellent hot tubs it sould be your first choice in Jackson Hole.
Each room comes equipped with a flatscreen TV, comfortable bedding, plush bathrobes and eco-friendly toiletries and modern bathroom fittings. Some rooms also boast shared or private balconies and their own fireplace in the lounge area. Each of the rooms are well appointed and with mountain decor, with the residences boasting premium appliances, granite throughout, spacious living and dining and marble bathrooms. Bedding is super flexible, making Snake River a perfect option for a family ski vacation. The hotel features guests rooms, suites and residences with rooms up to 3 bedrooms in size, Snake River caters well to families and groups, and many of the units directly face the mountain so views are unbeatable. The living spaces in the residences are on the smaller side, so if you need a lot of space to spread out one of the penthouse residences which are massive in comparison.
With 125 rooms and suites on site, Snake River Lodge is a large hotel, but it manages to cater for all of these guests spectacularly with friendly service, plenty of activities, an expansive spa and a range of drink and dining options in and around the lodge. The grotto style spa area is impressive with an indoor/outdoor pool that is heated throughout the winter, both indoor and outdoor hot tubs as well as saunas, steam rooms, massage treatments and more. Gamefish is also a fantastic dining option on site, and a great spot for apres at the end of the ski day. The hotel is wonderfully located, adjacent to the Bridger Ski Centre and tram building, so ideal for families & those wanting to be close to the slopes on a powder day.
Snake River Lodge & Spa is a perfect Jackson Hole lodging option, particularly for families, couples, and solo skiers who like to be in the heart of Teton Village, barely metres from the resort facilities.
Snake River Lodge & Spa is perfect for couples and families looking for a 4-star mountain style ski hotel in Jackson Hole with comfortable rooms and quality amenities. There are accommodation options for all group sizes so you’ll be bound to find something to suit.
Snake River Lodge & Spa is situated just 300 feet from the Jackson Hole Mountain Aerial Tram. Throughout the winter season the lodge lies in a ski-in, ski-out position so is perfect for skiers and snowboarders looking for a ski vacation in Jackson Hole.
Find a great map of the Teton Village and the location of Snake River Lodge & Spa here.
- Ski-in Ski-out or slopeside
About Jackson Hole
Jackson Hole has risen to prominence over the years, but it’s the past few in particular that have seen its popularity soar as high as the Grand Tetons behind it. And it’s understandable why. Challenging terrain is what it is best known for, but the area’s spectacular scenery, a happening après scene, an ever-growing selection of great restaurants and wide range of accommodation make it a natural choice. It’s not surprising people come back year after year.
Read more about Jackson Hole and other hotels in the area.
- Ski Valet
- Complimentary Ski/Snowboard Storage
- Hot Tub
- Backcountry Adventure Center
- Ski & Snowboard Tune-Ups, Waxing & Repair
- Professional Gear Fitting
- Rental & Demo Gear Exchange
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Snake River Lodge & Spa. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all amounts quoted are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.