- Fun extras like private hot tubs, & pool tables
- Range of apartments in terms of both size and style
- Slopeside location and proximity to base of the resort
- Flexible bedding configurations
Slalom Creek offers modern, comfortable accommodation with all the facilities and amenities you could need for a self-contained stay at Red Mountain.
The complex is one of the newer property options, and the closest to the day lodge (convenient slopeside location). It also offers great on-site activities including pool tables, fitness room, underground parking, on-site laundry and ski/snowboard storage. Most units boast fully equipped kitchens with updated appliances, gas fireplace, and bedding configurations to suit most families. The furnishings are modern throughout, and guest absolutely love the steam showers in the master bathroom. There are also private hot tubs in every condo; a great way to unwind, and take in the surrounding mountain views.
Slalom Creek is a fantastic slopeside condo option for families in Red Mountain.
The Slalom Creek condos are perfect for couples and groups looking for self-catering accommodation in British Colombia. There are a huge range of ski accommodation options at Red and Scout can help find the best fit for your family or group. With great facilities, the large condos are also great for special occasions and group trips.
Slalom Creek is the closest slopeside accommodation to the newly renovated Day Lodge at Red Mountain, and barely minutes walk from local amenities. There are many local amenities just a short walk away and the condos have private underground parking for those wanting to explore further afield. The town of Rossland is only about 5km away.
Find a great map of the Red Mountain Resort Area and location of Slalom Creek Condos here.
- Ski-in Ski-out or slopeside
About Red Mountain
Away from all the crowds and purpose-built ski resorts, Red Mountain boasts some of the best powder skiing in North America. Unfettered by overdevelopment, the resort boasts a distinct lack of crowds, fresh lines, and a rich mountain tradition. The resort itself is one of a kind, with 360 degree descents, incredible off-piste, and in-resort cat-skiing. Wide-open groomed runs, epic vertical, annual snowfall of almost 7.6m, and the best tree runs in BC, it's truely a wonder that Red has remained under the radar over the years. Canada's best-kept secret has to be explored to be believed!
Read more about Red Mountain and other hotels in the area.
- Free Wifi
- Laundry facilities
- Games room
- Reception desk with limited hours
- Indoor Parking
- Ice & vending machine
- Drying Room & Ski Storage
- Rooms include: full kitchen, gas fireplace, balcony, private hot tub, living room, TV & DVD, mini-fridge.
- Full size bathrooms with steam showers
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
Special deals & packages for this hotel are displayed below. To take advantage of one of these deals, use the Room Selection booking process (any applicable accommodation specials will be applied to the price) and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extras.
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Stay 7 Pay 6 Early Bird Offer!
Stay 7 Pay 6 at any Red Mountain Resort Lodging property. T&C's Apply.
Stay 7 Pay 6 at any Red Mountain Resort Lodging property. T&C's Apply. Valid at Slalom Creek, Morning Star, Silver Tip, The Lofts, & White Wolf. Blackout Dates Apply.
|Valid: Jan 4, 2021 - Apr 5, 2021, book by Mar 31, 2021|
|February 01 - 29, 2021|
* Please Contact Scout for a quote based on your preferred travel dates.
15% Off Early Bird Offer!
Get 15% OFF at any Red Mountain Resort Lodging property when you book 12 nights or more by October 31! T&C's Apply.
Get 15% OFF at any Red Mountain Resort Lodging property when you stay 12 nights or more. T&C's Apply. Valid at Slalom Creek, Morning Star, Silver Tip, The Lofts, & White Wolf. Blackout Dates Apply. Book before October 31!
|Valid: Nov 27, 2020 - Apr 4, 2021, book by Oct 31, 2020|
|December 19, 2020 - January 03, 2021.|
* Please Contact Scout for a quote based on your preferred travel dates.
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all amounts quoted are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.