- Ski-in/Ski-out access to the slopes
- Both public and private onsens available on site
- Great Sake Bar for après
- Breakfast is included for all guests
- The Penthouses are simply stunning
- Bedding can be double or twin beds. High chairs and baby cots are available free of charge
- Some apartments have buildings in their view more than mountains or slopes
- It is a 10 minute downhill walk to the main street of Hirafu, and right next to the Welcome Centre
- Concierge is 24-hours
- The studios have access to communal laundry facilities while all apartments have their own
- 3 & 4 bedroom apartments have eco fireplaces
- There is no parking on-site
Skye Niseko is one of the newest additions to the luxury apartment selections in Niseko Hirafu. This large hotel is positioned high up in the village in an enviable ski-in ski-out position.
There are 105 apartments and penthouses including Studio, 1, 2, 3, and 4 bedroom suites, as well as luxurious Penthouse Suites with private balcony, firepit, and onsen. The apartments are modern, styled with stone and wood finishes and floor to ceiling windows that take in the views of Mt Yotei or ski slopes.
Each apartment is supplied with high-end appliances equipment and comfortable furnishings throughout, well-equipped kitchen, and laundry facilities in most suites. All bedrooms come with full ensuite facilities, and the option of double or twin bedding. With Apple TV, Netflix, and free WIFI throughout, this can be your home away from home while staying in Niseko.
Skye Niseko has an on-site restaurant with buffet breakfast, lunch options and Izakaya style dinner (room service is available). There's also a cafe with fresh bakery and barista coffee. There are some other great facilities at Skye including a full service day spa, beautiful onsen facilities (including private onsen fo hire), a gym, retail store, ski valet and rentals, and complimentary Hirafu village and Kutchan shuttles.
Skye Niseko are managed by Hokkaido Tourism Management, which offers an excellent in-resort concierge and first-class customer service.
Skye Niseko apartments are perfect for families, small groups, and couples, who are looking for ski-in/ski-out access to the slopes, and wonderful amenities all within the same complex. Perfect for those who seek a luxurious ski vacation.
Skye Niseko is located in Upper Hirafu, a short distance from the Hirafu Gondola, with ski-in/ski-out access. The village restaurants, shops and onsens are only 5-10 minutes walk away which makes it ideal for those looking to explore the town while being close to the slopes. It is located next to the Hirafu Welcome Centre. Skye Niseko offers a Hirafu village shuttle that runs every 15 minutes as well as a shuttle service to Kutchan every hour.
You can find a map of Niseko village here.
- Ski-in Ski-out or slopeside
- Hotel shuttle provided
Whether you’re a powder hound seeking some of the lightest, driest snow in the world, or a beginner looking for a safe place to take your first turns, Niseko is a hit.
Read more about Niseko and other hotels in the area.
- On-site day spa
- Restaurant, Cafe & Sake Bar
- Ski Rental
- Satellite TV, with Apple TV & Netflix
- Balcony (in Penthouse Suite)
- Washer & Dryer (except Studio)
- Full Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Free WIFI
- Full ensuite bathrooms with showers
- All guests may be required to give their full name, age, passport number, postal address, nationality and occupation on or prior to check-in, in compliance with Japanese Law.
- Property is non-smoking.
- Cleaning: Basic daily cleaning provided, with fresh linen every 3 days day (not including arrival and departure days) for stays 4 nights and longer. Additional cleans possible for an extra charge at least 2 weeks in advance, subject to availabilty. More details on request.
- Cots (cribs) and highchairs can be requested at time of booking and are subject to availability and an extra charge.
- On departure guests must ensure the accommodation is tidy and all cutlery, crockery and kitchenware is washed. Excess cleaning costs, if required, will be charged to your credit card.
- Guests accept responsibility for damage to the property (including apartment common areas), fittings, furniture, keys and other chattels caused during their occupation, including any consequential losses incurred. Damage to wooden floors is a common issue, usually caused by guests wearing snow spikes inside the room. The full cost of repair to any damage to the flooring caused during the guests stay will be charged to the guest.
- Credit card details and authorization are required to be provided to Skye Niseko on or prior to check-in as a security deposit.
- Guests must return to check-in location to finalise check-out and return keys. Late check-outs may be possible on a request basis and a charge of JPY 10,000 per hour after 11am.
- Parking during winter months is severely restricted and must be requested and confirmed for each booking if required.
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
Special deals & packages for this hotel are displayed below. To take advantage of one of these deals, use the Room Selection booking process (any applicable accommodation specials will be applied to the price) and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extras.
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Get up to 4 nights FREE!
Get up to 4 nights FREE at Skye Niseko across all travel dates! T&Cs apply.
Get up to 4 nights FREE at Skye Niseko across all travel dates! Stay 7 Pay 6, Stay 10 Pay 8, Stay 12 Pay 9 and Stay 14 Pay 10! Conditions apply. Subject to availability. Only available for 2, 3, and 4 bedroom apartments and penthouse bookings.. Lowest rate nights will be provided as nights without charge.
|Valid: Nov 13, 2020 - Apr 30, 2021, book by Mar 31, 2021|
|Valid all season long! Also combinable with other Early Bird Offers at Skye Niseko.|
* Contact Scout for a quote based on your preferred travel dates within the applicable travel periods.
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.