- Free ski lockers & skier shuttle service to the slopes
- Heated pool and sauna on site
- Condos sleep between 2-8 guests, perfect for families and groups
- Budget friendly option for families in downtown Aspen
Silverglo Condominiums are simple yet comfortable self-catered ski apartments located four blocks from downtown Aspen and the Ajax mountain slopes. These cozy condos are perfect for budget-conscious travellers who want the convenience of a self-catered apartment alongside the benefits of some hotel facilities.
The condos at Silverglo range from one-bedroom apartments ideal for couples all the way to spacious four-bedroom condos that are great for large groups or families travelling together. Although not luxe or modern in design, these condos offer some quaint alpine styling, cozy fireplaces and plush sofas so you can relax in your home-away-from-home while in the mountains. Condos range from Economy to Deluxe, with some featuring upgraded kitchens and bathrooms, and washer and dryers. Most of the condos are open-plan, allowing for loads of space to spread out and entertain, and come with a decent sleeper sofa for additional guests. Each unit is individually styled and bedding may vary, so it's best to advise your required bedding and preferences upon booking so Scout can match the ideal condo for your stay.
Silverglo offers guests on-site check in and front desk services so you'll know there will always be someone on hand throughout your stay should you need anything. The site also boasts a heated pool and sauna so you can bask in the benefits of hotel amenites before heading back to your self-catered condo - the best of both worlds! Silverglo also provides free parking and wifi as well as access to laundry facilities on site.
Situated close to the very heart of downtown Aspen, Silverglo Condominiums are within walking distance of bars, shops and restaurants should you want to venture out for dinner or apres drinks. The slopes of Ajax mountain and shops are just four blocks away and although that may be a bit much for families with young kids and all your ski gear, it's an easy walk in the evenings. There is a free, regular ski shuttle service provided so you can access a number or gondola stations during your stay. The transit hub is about a 10 min walk.
Silverglo Condominiums are perfect for those seeking a budget friendly ski vacation in Aspen without all the bells and whistles.
Who should stay here
Silverglo Condos are perfect for those seeking budget-friendly ski accommodation in Aspen. These condos offer comfort and convenience without any unecessary extras (apart from the pool and sauna but we'd call those a necessity!).
Silverglo Condominiums are located four blocks from central Aspen and Ajax mountain Gondola Plaza and there is a free ski shuttle all throughout the winter season. It is 6 blocks from the transit center. Silverglo has a pool and sauna on site but other health club facilities are available in downtown Aspen, as are shops, bars, cafes, restaurants and parks. It's an easy 10 minute walk into the heart of downtown.
Find a great map of the Aspen downtown area and location of each of the Aspen hotels here.
- Hotel shuttle provided
About Aspen Snowmass
Nestled deep in the heart of the Rockies, Aspen is the jewel in the crown of Colorado skiing with four big mountains for skiers to choose from. The resort is best known for its glitz and glamour, and while that’s true, there’s certainly a part of the town’s personality that is down-to-earth and relaxed. This is probably the result of its mining heritage combined with a resort offering some of the country’s best ski terrain and fabulous powder. Whether you're a family looking for your next memorable ski vacation, and avid powderhound, or a hopeless romantic in search of a classic ski-to-après experience, Aspen ticks all the boxes for everyone - there's a reason Scout always goes back to Aspen to ski!
Read more about Aspen Snowmass and other hotels in the area.
- Heated Outdoor Pool
- Complimentary Aspen Airport Transfers
- Free Shuttle Service
- On-Site Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- On-Site Check-in
- Ski Lockers
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Silverglo Condominiums. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.
Subscribe to the Scout newsletter - a regular roundup of news from the slopes and magazine articles.