- The condos are in a great location near Moonlight Lodge
- It’s an easy walk to the lifts each morning
- Front row condos have great views of the slopes and valley!
- All kids 10 and under Ski Free and all kids 4 and up have free access to the afternoon Kids Club when staying here
- Condos are all individually owned and decorated so decor varies throughout
- Check in is after 5pm at the Moonlight Lodge
- Request a condo with a view of the slopes and Lone Mountain, or the Spanish Peaks
- There is a maid service every four days (if you stay for six or more days)
- Some condos may not have Wi-Fi
Saddleridge Townhomes are situated within walking distance of the Moonlight Lodge. This arrangement provides the best of both worlds – your own condo to provide privacy and comfort, but with access to all the facilities on offer at the lodge.
Moonlight Lodge has a laid back, but luxurious feel. It features a restaurant, café and bar, and it’s the perfect pit stop for coffee in the morning or some après on the way home from skiing. Best of all, the lodge also has a pool, hot tubs and a fitness center – all of which can be accessed by guests of Saddleridge Townhomes.
Each townhome at Saddleridge has a full kitchen, as well as living and dining areas (with sleeper sofas). They also feature gas fireplaces and your own private hot tub on the balcony. They also have laundry facilities. Since all the townhouses have different owners, the style and furnishings will be different – the one Scout saw had mountain rustic furniture with a dark red color scheme. Most bedrooms typically feature a king or queen bed in the master bedroom and queens or twins in the second and third bedrooms.
The townhomes are in a great location, however unless you are planning to eat in for every meal, we would recommend hiring your own vehicle for easy access to the Mountain Village (although you can always walk to the Moonlight Lodge). Some townhomes are closer to the lifts and ski runs than others – some are ski-in ski-out, while others are only a very short walk to the Pony Express or Iron Horse lifts.
Saddleridge Townhomes are wonderful self-contained slopeside units, ideal for families and groups seeking easy access to the slopes and resort facilities.
The Saddleridge Townhomes are perfect for families or groups of friends wanting a peaceful and comfortable condo close to the lifts and Mountain Lodge facilities.
Many of Big Sky's Saddleridge Townhomes are ski-in ski-out, though all are only a very short walk to the slopes and lifts near the Moonlight base area. Moonlight Lodge is within a 5 minute walk (some condos are closer than others). It would be advisable to hire your own vehicle for getting to and from the Mountain Village.
Find a great map of the Big Sky ski resort area and location of the Saddleridge Townhomes here.
- Short walk to lifts
About Big Sky
Big Sky Montana used to be one of skiing’s best kept secrets. While the word about this fantastic resort has gotten out, the resort just continues to get better – especially since it acquired two neighboring resorts, including Moonlight Basin. Offering the largest skiable terrain in Montana (over 5800 acres!), Big Sky also boasts one of the biggest vertical drops in North America - a staggering 4366 feet - meaning incredible steep slopes, chutes, and leg-burning runs, along with plenty of intermediate and beginner terrain.
20/21 SKI RESORT OPERATIONS: Big Sky will be making changes to mountain access and resort facilities, and implementing safety protocols for this season. Up-to-date information for Big Sky can be found here.
Read more about Big Sky and other hotels in the area.
- concierge services
- free self parking
- ski shuttle (complimentary)
- ski storage
- ski-in/ski-out access
- supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Saddle Ridge Townhomes. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all amounts quoted are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.