- The best rooftop pool and hot tub in Aspen.
- A sense of privacy that can’t be found at the bigger hotels.
- Nice and spacious rooms.
- 24 hour room service (from The Little Nell Hotel).
- A nightly resort fee will be applied. This covers Wi-Fi, shuttles and more.
- Some of the ground floor rooms face a courtyard with high walls, and as such have very limited views.
- The main difference between the rooms is their size (the Regular, Deluxe and Superior rooms are 510, 600 and 650 square feet respectively).
- Owing the similarity in names, The Little Nell Residence is often confused with the Little Nell Hotel (which is next door). This is a sister property, but in a separate building. Guests do not have access to the guest facilities there.
Aspen Skiing Company has two ‘Little Nell’ properties under its belt – prompting the question: what’s the difference between the two? Essentially what it comes down to is the room types, the décor and the location – this property still enjoys a prime slope-side location, but it’s tucked just a little more out of the way so it feels like an exclusive club.
The décor is more ‘mountain chic’ compared with its sister property’s urban contemporary style. At The Residences at LIttle Nell, the property mainly consists of condo style residences. Though there are some hotel rooms also available. The other major difference is that the apres scene is not as happening at The Little Nell Residences (compared with the hotel), but that suits some people just fine.
If you stay here, you’ll enjoy all the trappings of a full service 5 star luxury hotel – plus the best pool and hot tub area of any ski resort in North America, if not the world. There really is no better place to soak your muscles and reminisce about an exhilarating day’s skiing than from the landscaped rooftop of the Little Nell Residences.
Another great thing: The Little Nell Residences do not skimp on size – some of the multi-bedroom condos provide more space than most homes. The hotel rooms are also larger than average. The only drawback in terms of staying here rather than The Little Nell Hotel is, due to the layout of the property, most of the hotel rooms lack a view. Instead of the slopes, many of the rooms face a courtyard with a (rather beautiful) stone wall around the perimeter – but it’s still not the same thing as a mountain view. That said, it’s done cleverly and therefore doesn’t restrict much light from coming into the rooms.
The Little Nell residences are the perfect option for families in Aspen, close to the slopes and within walking distance to everything you need.
Who should stay here
The Residences at The Little Nell would be perfect for those who want a little bit of privacy along with their luxury holiday, but who still want to be in a prime location.
The slope-side positioning allows ski-in ski-out access, all within half a block of the downtown action.
- Ski-in Ski-out or slopeside
About Aspen Snowmass
Nestled deep in the heart of the Rockies, Aspen is the jewel in the crown of Colorado skiing with four big mountains for skiers to choose from. The resort is best known for its glitz and glamour, and while that’s true, there’s certainly a part of the town’s personality that is down-to-earth and relaxed. This is probably the result of its mining heritage combined with a resort offering some of the country’s best ski terrain and fabulous powder. Whether you're a family looking for your next memorable ski vacation, and avid powderhound, or a hopeless romantic in search of a classic ski-to-après experience, Aspen ticks all the boxes for everyone - there's a reason Scout always goes back to Aspen to ski!
Read more about Aspen Snowmass and other hotels in the area.
- air-conditioned public areas
- airport transportation (complimentary)
- concierge desk
- dry cleaning/laundry service
- fitness facilities
- limo or town car service available
- room service (24 hours)
- secure parking
- ski storage
- ski-in/ski-out access
- spa tub
- swimming pool - outdoor
- valet parking
- wireless internet access - surcharge
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Residences at The Little Nell. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.
Subscribe to the Scout newsletter - a regular roundup of news from the slopes and magazine articles.