- Spacious, comfortable condos for all sizes of families
- Friendly and super welcoming on-site staff
- Well-equipped kitchens to cook up a storm
- Iron Horse Tap downstairs is great for some après fun
- Wood fireplace for extra ambience (and to cosy up around)
The Plaza Condominiums are perfect for friends and families looking for self-contained ski accommodation just minutes from Crested Butte ski resort.
The Plaza condos include everything you need for a comfortable stay with a variety of bedding to suit all the family, roaring fireplaces to keep you cozy and private balconies which overlook the resort. Kitchens are outfitted with full-sized refrigerators/freezers, stovetops, microwaves and plenty of appliances and utensils. Bedding varies between the condos, however, you can expect a king bed with ensuite as the master, and twins, double, or even bunk beds in the second and third bedrooms. All condos feature a washer and dryer for convenience, a balcony, and a wood fireplace to cosy up around each evening. Complimentary wired and wireless internet access is available and cable TV provides entertainment for evenings spend indoors. Scout loves the spacious lounges, which are the same size between the two and three bedroom condos, perfect for families to spread out. The decor isn't elegant or grand but for those who want convenience these condos are ideal. The Plaza spreads across six levels, and offers a mix of mountain, town/village, and parking lot views.
These condos are available in 4 rating levels - 2 Peak, 3 Peak, 4 Peak & 5 Peak. The latter have updated appliances, granite counter tops, and more modern bathrooms & kitchens.
Plaza Condominiums offers a complimentary ski shuttle service running regularly throughout the day to take you straight to the lifts that are further afield. There is another ski lift located around 100m from the resort. If you are situated on the road side of the building, rooms can be a little noisy thanks to the regular bus, but Scout will try to ensure you have one the quieter rooms at the back of the building.
Although the condo complex isn't awash with facilities, there are hot tubs within each set of condos so you can relax and unwind after a day on the slopes - though they aren't the nicest we've seen. The Iron Horse Tap is a great restaurant and bar with a lovely locals vibe, and offers standard American pub fare.
The Plaza Condos are a great family friendly Crested Butte lodging option, with decent sized units, flexible bedding options, and ideally located only a few metres from the slopes.
The Plaza Condominiums are great for friends and families looking for self-catered ski accommodation in the heart of Crested Butte.
With a stay at the Plaza Condos in Crested Butte, you'll be minutes from the slopes Crested Butte Mountain Resort. Within close proximity to the restaurants, bars and shops at the resort base area. There is a free shuttle taking you downtown.
Find a great map of the Crested Butte Ski Resort area and location of the Plaza Condos here.
- <5 min walk to lifts
- Hotel shuttle provided
About Crested Butte
Crested Butte, with its steeps looming above gentle beginner slopes, is the perfect playground for more adventurous families where luxury is not necessarily important. They’ll mix quite happily with ski bums who come to the resort for its expert terrain and a laid-back, hippie personality. Its historic downtown area is incredibly picturesque - old Victorian mining buildings surrounded by steep mountains with some fantastic restaurants and bars. Excellent ski school, impeccable grooming, and good variety of accommodation rounds out the reasons why Crested Butte is a terrific choice for a ski holiday.
Read more about Crested Butte and other hotels in the area.
- barbecue grill(s)
- coffee/tea in lobby
- fireplace in lobby
- fitness facilities
- free wifi
- free area shuttle
- free self parking
- free ski shuttle
- front desk (limited hours)
- laundry facilities
- safe-deposit box at front desk
- ski storage
- smoke-free property
- spa tub
- steam room
- television in lobby
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at The Plaza Condominiums. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.