- Great ski-in ski-out location, with true ski valets who will get you quickly onto the snow.
- This is the perfect hotel for heli-skiing – the helicopter picks up right outside the hotel – it’s a heli-in heli-out hotel!
- There is a huge indoor/outdoor pool with kid's slippery slide.
- Historic photos adorn the walls adding a little extra charm.
- The hotel is big and there's a real hustle and bustle about it.
- Most of the ‘Alpine Vista’ rooms do not have much of a view. Scout recommends the ‘Sunset’ view for a pretty spectacular view of the St Sophia mountain range.
- The on-site spa covers 42,000 square feet, and its facilities (including the Roman hot tub) are available for guests to use.
Just like Telluride Mountain itself, everything about The Peaks is big. The number of rooms, the restaurant, the pools, the spa, the gym – even the windows that overlook the mountains are big. Speaking of which, the views, especially at sunset, are stunning.
The Peaks Telluride offers a wonderful range of accommodation options, from cosy rooms and spacious suites, to larger penthouses. The entry level rooms are well appointed, and feature a king size bed and a queen sleeper sofa, or two king beds (great flexibility!), alongside all the standard amenities one would expect from a hotel room. These are a great option for couples and solo skiers, who seek to spend more time on the slopes and at apres rather than in their rooms. If you're after a bit more space to spread out, the suite rooms offer a separate living and dining area, and a king bed with sleeper sofa in the lounge. There is also the option of rooms with a balcony to truly take in the stunning mountain vistas. If you stay here, Scout recommends getting the rooms labeled ‘Sunset View’ to take full advantage of those mountain views. Most of the other rooms face the upper mountain and slopes (these are called ‘Alpine Vista’), though many on the lower floors have restricted views.
The Peaks also boasts one, two, and four bedroom penthouses on the upper levels of the complex, with offer majestic views, unique private home décor, and all the same amenities on offer at the hotel. Ideal for families, these self-contained units offer a full kitchen, living area with fireplace, washer & dryer, jetted tubs and steam showers in the bathrooms, and the best views the Peaks has to offer. The largest of them all, the four bedroom condo, is also split across three levels, and boasts 270 degree views of the mountains from the 10th floor living and kitchen (truly, it's a stunning view!).
The Peaks is located at the edge of Telluride’s Mountain Village. This makes it possible for you to walk out of the ground level and, thanks to the hotel’s superb valet program, slip into your pre-heated boots and then into your skis all at the back door – you’ll be ready for the slopes in record time. From there, it’s just a short schuss down to the Chondola and Lift 10. Both the Chondola and Lift 10 service beginner areas, so this hotel would be a great choice for families who are skiing together. More advanced skiers will need another two lifts to get to steeper terrain. But still, this is a true ski-in ski-out property, as it’s just as easy to get yourself onto the slopes in the morning as it is to get back to the hotel at the end of the day. (In summer they call it ‘tee-in tee-out’ as it’s also within convenient proximity of the golf course).
There is a fantastic casual restaurant on site, Altezza, as well as the Bean Cafe for your morning caffeine fix. The Great Room & Deck provides a nice, warm and cosy atmosphere to sit around the fireplace with a cocktail or local wine, or kick off your apres session at the Deep End Pool Bar. One of the highlights of staying at the Peaks Resort & Spa is the true spa experience - from Roman Tubs, dry saunas, and many treatment options, to the eucalyptus-infused steam room (sure to beat any holiday sniffle) - it's one not to be missed during your stay.
The Peaks Resort & Spa is a perfect Telluride lodging option for those who enjoy larger hotels and their endless facilities and amenities, plus fantastic ski-in ski-out location in Telluride Mountain Village.
Due to its size the Peaks is not for people who prefer a more boutique luxury hotel. But its location, facilities and price all add up to great value for those wanting a ski-in ski-out hotel.
The Peaks hotel Telluride is located on the edge of Telluride's Mountain Village, a short walk to a multitude of services and facilities – including the town gondola to Telluride. The Peaks is a ski-in, ski-out hotel.
Find a great map of the Telluride Mountain Village and location of the Peaks Resort & Spa here.
- Ski-in Ski-out or slopeside
Telluride is a spectacular resort in the heart of Colorado’s San Juan mountains. Getting there is half the fun – the scenic drive from Gunnison or Durango is topped off with an even more picturesque main street. Rarely are ski resorts as pretty as they are challenging, with a nightlife as exciting as it is laid-back, and with accommodation that ranges from ultimate luxury to great budget hotels. Telluride is the complete package and Scout adores it.
Read more about Telluride and other hotels in the area.
- 24-hour front desk
- air-conditioned public areas
- arcade/game room
- area shuttle (complimentary)
- beach/pool umbrellas
- beauty services
- billiards or pool table
- breakfast available (surcharge)
- children's club
- coffee shop or café
- coffee/tea in lobby
- complimentary newspapers in lobby
- concierge desk
- dry cleaning/laundry service
- fireplace in lobby
- free wi-fi
- full-service health spa
- gift shops or newsstand
- golf course on site
- hair salon
- health club
- internet point
- limo or town car service available
- massage - spa treatment room(s)
- number of restaurants - 4
- number of spa tubs - 5
- pets allowed
- picnic area
- pool table
- poolside bar
- room service (limited hours)
- safe-deposit box at front desk
- security guard
- shopping on site
- ski storage
- ski-in/ski-out access
- smoke-free property
- snack bar/deli
- spa services on site
- steam room
- supervised childcare/activities
- swimming pool
- translation services
- valet parking (surcharge)
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
Special deals & packages for this hotel are displayed below. To take advantage of one of these deals, use the Room Selection booking process (any applicable accommodation specials will be applied to the price) and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extras.
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Stay 5 Pay 4 Early Bird Offer!
Stay 5 Pay 4 at Peaks Resort & Spa for your next Telluride ski vacation!
Book your next ski vacation to Telluride and Stay 5 Pay 4 at the Peaks Resort & Spa. T&Cs apply.
|Valid: Dec 1, 2022 - Apr 30, 2023, book by Mar 31, 2023|
|Offer not valid across some Saturday stay dates.|
* Please Contact Scout for a quote based on your preferred travel dates.
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.