- Super high-end luxury
- Ski-in, ski-out access
- Professional yet friendly, welcoming staff
- Spacious ski valet/locker room
- Stylish onsen spa area
- The hotel is HUGE
- There are plenty of restaurant options in the hotel to keep you satisfied for a week
- It's worth getting the concierge to book your dinner reservations in at the beginning of your stay (if not before)
- You have your own ski locker in the valet room that opens with your room key
Park Hyatt Niseko Hanazono is an exceptionally well-equipped, modern hotel that boasts all the amenities you need for a luxurious ski vacation. While there have been many additions to the high-end luxury market in Niseko, Park Hyatt Niseko is undoubtedly the biggest and the fanciest. Vast grey concrete walls greet you in the lobby, with floor to ceiling windows offering views to the ski slopes just beyond. While it has all the hallmarks of a grand city hotel, there are lovey touches of Japanese elegance and friendly staff to make you feel at home. With ski-in, ski-out access, a range of on-site restaurants and bars, a spotless and serene spa area and a variety of rooming options you really couldn't ask for much more.
It's really impressive to see how well managed and welcoming the Park Hyatt Niseko Hanazono is, though it's what you would expect from a large corporate hotel chain. The staff here are second-to-none and they are on hand before, during and after your stay to ensure you have the best experience possible. The concierge service are able to book restaurants, help with ski rentals, put you in touch with the valet team and arrange spa treatments all while remaining friendly and attentive.
Guests can choose between a range of rooms and suites, from simple twin and double bedrooms to larger suites with lounge areas and even more spacious residences which feature kitchenette facilities. The rooms are heaven, with plenty of places to relax and take in the views of the ski slopes. In fact it would be difficult to drag yourself out of the room each day given how wonderful they are.
While there isn't any village around it (bustling Hirafu is a 25 min bus ride away) there is plenty to do right in the hotel and it would even be enough to keep non-skiers busy for a couple of days. It would be easy enough just spending a couple of hours each day in the main lounge bar, sipping tea or cocktails and settling back with a good book, let alone getting a work out in, relaxing at the spa or sampling fine cuisine from all over the world at one of the handful of high-end restaurants.
As you would expect from a Park Hyatt, there is a 24-hour front desk, private on-site parking, room service, currency exchange, a fitness and wellness centre, on-site restaurants and bars and also a business centre.
Park Hyatt Niseko Hanazono is perfect for those who want the modern, uber five-star luxury experience you receive from a high-end chain hotel like Park Hyatt while also enjoying an excellent ski-in, ski-out location in Niseko. It is not for those on any sort of budget.
Park Hyatt Niseko Hanazono boasts an excellent ski-in, ski-out location on the Hanazono slopes, the tube park, the beginner ski area, and the Indoor Kids Adventure Area right on your doorstep. There aren't many other restaurants or village activities around, however the Park Hyatt has plenty to choose from.
- Ski-in Ski-out or slopeside
Whether you’re a powder hound seeking some of the lightest, driest snow in the world, or a beginner looking for a safe place to take your first turns, Niseko is a hit.
Read more about Niseko and other hotels in the area.
- 11 Restaurants
- Bars including private dining, wine cellars and karaoke
- Swimming Pool
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Limousine Service
- Valet parking
- Parking with direct hotel access
- Concierge service
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Currency exchange
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning
- Ski Valet Service including rentals
- Residences Ski Valet Service
- Walk-in rain shower
- Sofa bed
- Pillow menu
- 55-inch flat-screen TV
- Capsule Coffee Machine
- Mini fridge
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Robes and slippers
- Crib upon request
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Park Hyatt Niseko. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.