- S’mores are served by the fireplace every afternoon.
- Fantastic cafe on site for a quick bite to eat mid-ski.
- The hotel’s Exhale Spa is one of the best in the area – the Aqua Sanitas water journey is not to be missed!
- The ski school meets on the snow right outside the hotel.
- Flexible bedding available in most rooms to suit families & groups.
- Rooms come with varying views - courtyard & entrance to the hotel, Beaver Creek Village views, or ski slope views.
- Fantastic ski valet & ski lounge, exclusive for Park Hyatt guests.
- The Buckaroo Express chairlift is located out the front, providing prime access for kids to get to ski school at the Ranch.
- The hotel has a guest communal laundry for convenience.
Beaver Creek is not exactly short on luxury properties, but the Park Hyatt has been setting the standard ever since it arrived as one of the first major hotels in the village. It is located in one of the area’s most prime positions – as the resort base was pretty much designed around it. This means that you’re only ever a few steps away from shops, restaurants, bars, and the ice-skating rink. So if you’re looking for high-end accommodation at the absolute center of all the action, the Park Hyatt should be your first choice.
Everything about the Park Hyatt epitomizes luxury. From the fireside sofas to the leather lounges to the giant antler chandelier in the lobby – every detail speaks of opulence. But it’s not just aesthetics – the Park Hyatt is home to the highly regarded Exhale Spa which features 23 treatment rooms and a stunning series of pools, showers and steam rooms (which are called ‘Aqua Sanitas’). Once you experience the Park Hyatt’s hot tubs, you’ll never go back! On top of this, the 8100 Mountainside Bar and Grill plays host to a happening après scene in the evenings. But in Scout’s opinion, nothing beats the poolside area – beside which you will find fantastic après bars serving up the resorts best cocktails.
The Park Hyatt caters superbly for families. The hotel offers free s’mores kits for every guest, and parents will appreciate the ease of access to the ski school each morning (they gather right outside the hotel door). The spacious ski lounge also provides plenty of room for the family to spread out and get ready for their day on the slopes.
The rooms are located on the 2nd to 4th floors of the building, with many varying options to cater to each guests needs. The Park Fireside Suite rooms offer the most space, with a nice fireplace to cosy up to in the evenings, while the majority of room boast flexible bedding arrangements to suit most families (either a king bed, two double beds, or two queen beds). The views do vary throughout the hotel, and price differs depending on the level of view:
- Standard: rooms with courtyard views or overlooking the entrance to the hotel
- Village: rooms overlooking the Beaver Creek Village and the ice rink (it is quite nice at night when the village is all lit up)
- Slopeside: offering rooms that look directly onto the ski slopes and take in the stunning mountain vistas at the end of the day.
There are also a large range of premium suite rooms, offering multiple bedrooms and layouts, and fully equipped kitchens for the longer stays (contact Scout for individual quotes for a stay in these units). Connecting rooms can be guaranteed upon booking with a fee applicable.
Park Hyatt is always aiming to enhance the Beaver Creek experience, so we are sure the hotel will continue to cement its place as number one pick at the top of every family's must-stay list. The resort fee (included in the hotel rate) covers a variety of daily amenities including private GMC transportation within Beaver Creek village, state-of-the-art fitness centre, pools, and whirlpools, steam and sauna rooms, daily fitness classes, indoor/outdoor games, daily s'mores by the fire pit, house-made cookies, ski-in ski-out valet service, and daily newspaper.
Park Hyatt Beaver Creek is perfect for couples seeking a romantic getaway with luxurious touches to make your ski stay unforgettable. Families will love the first-class service, facilities, and ease of access to the slopes.
Park Hyatt Beaver Creek is located right in the heart of the village, and right beside the slopes – it really doesn’t get much better than this!
Find a great link to the Beaver Creek Village Map and location of Park Hyatt Beaver Creek here.
- Ski-in Ski-out or slopeside
About Beaver Creek
Beaver Creek is one of those great skiing experiences that everyone should have. The resort lives up to its tagline “Not Exactly Roughing It” in every way – from the quality of the groomed runs, the premium guest services, the cookies in the afternoon and escalators to whizz you up to the slopes. But as luxurious as it is, everyone will feel at home as it radiates a friendly, more peaceful vibe than other huge resorts in the area. Perfect for families, Beaver Creek has terrain to suit all ability levels, a world-class ski school, accommodation options to suit every need and desire, and resort facilities that are second to none.
20/21 SKI RESORT OPERATIONS: Vail Resorts will be making changes to mountain access and resort facilities, and implementing safety protocols for this season. Up-to-date information for Beaver Creek can be found here.
Read more about Beaver Creek and other hotels in the area.
- 24-hour front desk
- air-conditioned public areas
- arcade/game room
- beach cabanas (surcharge)
- beach/pool umbrellas
- beauty services
- breakfast available (surcharge)
- children's club (surcharge)
- complimentary newspapers in lobby
- concierge desk
- currency exchange
- dry cleaning/laundry service
- fireplace in lobby
- full-service health spa
- gift shops or newsstand
- hair salon
- health club
- laundry facilities
- massage - spa treatment room(s)
- medical assistance available
- multilingual staff
- parking (surcharge)
- parking garage
- pets allowed
- picnic area
- pool table
- poolside bar
- room service
- safe-deposit box at front desk
- shopping on site
- ski passes available
- ski shuttle
- ski storage
- ski-in/ski-out access
- smoke-free property
- spa services on site
- spa tub
- steam room
- supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- swimming pool - outdoor
- valet parking (surcharge)
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
Special deals & packages for this hotel are displayed below. To take advantage of one of these deals, use the Room Selection booking process (any applicable accommodation specials will be applied to the price) and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extras.
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
20% OFF Early Bird Deal!
Save up to 20% OFF at Park Hyatt Beaver Creek. Book before November 20!
Book 5+ Nights at Park Hyatt Beaver Creek & save 20% OFF! Book by November 20. No blackout dates. T&Cs apply.
|Valid: Dec 20, 2020 - Apr 11, 2021, book by Nov 20, 2020|
|No blackout dates!|
* Please Contact Scout for a quote based on your preferred travel dates.
5th Night Free Early Bird Offer!
Stay 5 Pay 4 at the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek this season! T&Cs apply.
Book by January 31 to receive every 5th night FREE at the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek. Blackout dates apply. T&C's apply.
|Valid: Nov 25, 2020 - Apr 11, 2021, book by Jan 31, 2021|
|December 19 - January 01 & February 13 - 19|
* Contact Scout for a quote based on your preferred travel dates within the applicable travel periods.
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all amounts quoted are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.