- Great location near Cruiser Run and Merlin's Run
- Hot tub on site to relax in after a long day on the slopes
- Variety of condo sizes and styles to choose from
- Bright, open-plan living areas
The condos and townhouses offered at Painted Cliff offer large, quality, self-catering accommodation for those seeking true ski-in, ski-out access. The condos range from one to four-bedroom units which can accommodate between four and eight guests.
Each property is individually owned which means that the styles and furnishings vary, however, every condo and home features a full kitchen, an open-plan living area, comfortable bedrooms and modern bathrooms. Most properties also benefit from gas or log fireplaces, in-house washer/dryers, flatscreen TVs, ski storage areas, private balconies or patios and secure parking for at least one vehicle.
One of the best things about the properties at Painted Cliff is that that are ideally located to hit the slopes on a daily basis. Each of the townhouses has ski-in, ski-out access right from the door, so you can be on your skis and on your way up the mountain in minutes. Painted Cliff is well situated for Cruiser Run and Merlin's Run on the Blackcomb Mountain.
When you're not exploring the slopes you can take the shuttle from the end of the road and head into Whistler Village to enjoy the shops, bars, restaurants and cafes of the town. As you have garage access, you can also take you car and explore further afield. Not only are in the in-house facilities top quality, but Painted Cliff guests can also enjoy the outdoor common area hot tub after a hard day on the slopes.
Painted Cliff is a fantastic condo option for families in Whistler, particularly those seeking ski-in ski-out access on Blackcomb Mountain.
Painted Cliff is ideal for those seeking self-catered, ski-in, ski-out accommodation on the edge of Whistler Village, close to the runs of Blackcomb Mountain.
Painted Cliff is well situated in upper Blackcomb, with ski-in, ski-out access to a range of lifts and runs. The condos and townhouses are ideally placed for those who want to spend most of their time on the slopes but may also want to use their car or the local shuttle service to head into Whistler Village. It is about a 20 minute walk, uphill back home from Blackcomb village if not using the shuttle bus or car.
Find a great map of the Blackcomb Mountain and location of Painted Cliff here. Painted Cliff is 91 and the town homes slopeside of it.
- Ski-in Ski-out or slopeside
About Whistler Blackcomb
Whistler is spectacular in many ways. Whether it’s the two gigantic mountains delivering more than 8000ac (3237ha) of skiing, the jaw-dropping scenery, a village life that puts most major cities to shame or terrain that is steep enough to give even the most extreme skiers an adrenaline rush, you will never be short of being amazed at Whistler. Long the favorite of skiers everywhere, Whistler became even more famous when it hosted the 2010 Winter Olympics and showed itself off to the world. Whether you’re a family of beginners or training to be an instructor, anyone will have a blast at Whistler.
Read more about Whistler Blackcomb and other hotels in the area.
- Full Kitchens
- Gas or Log Fireplaces
- Flatscreen TVs
- Secure Parking
- Ski Storage
- Boot Dryers
- Laundry Facilities
- Hot Tub
- Close to Free Shuttle
- Private Balcony/Deck/Patio
- Free WiFi
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Painted Cliff. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.