- It has the luxurious feel of a grand lodge.
- The higher elevation affords great views of the Continental Divide.
- Located on the slopes – right in the heart of the action.
- The Living Room modern bistro restaurant on site, plus the Ski Hill Grill next door.
- Family friendly activities including a bowling alley, children's area, cinema room, and a large pool.
- All condos have balconies, washer & dryer, and are generally all styled the same.
- The studio rooms have a pull-down Murphy bed which some people may not like.
- The one bedrooms are on the smaller side, but each room has a full kitchen.
- It is too far to walk to Brecenridge, however, you can catch the gondola to just outside the centre of town, or one of the complimentary hotel shuttles.
- The higher the floor, the better the views will be. A few of the rooms look directly onto the gondola.
- A humidifier comes with each room which will help with the effects of altitude.
- Don't miss happening après at the T-Bar!
A ski-in ski-out Breckenridge hotel, One Ski Hill Place is situated right at the base of Peak 8 – a major hub for everything (including the ski school, ski rentals and lifts) so it couldn’t be more conveniently located. Everything feels modern and fresh throughout and they haven’t skimped on anything. It is easily the best luxury hotel in Breckenridge with plenty of high-end facilities and amenities, including ski valets who even go so far as to place your skis on the snow for you. The town of Breckridge isn't easily accessible by foot, but is only a short trip on the town gondola away (which runs until 5pm daily) or a stint on the complimentary hotel shuttle bus (runs until 11:45pm), so you're never too far from all the action.
Because One Ski Hill Place is perched up on the mountain, most of the rooms and condos have wonderful views. Choose a slope-side room if you want to watch the action, or if you would prefer a more peaceful outlook, the rooms on the Continental Divide side offer views of the valley to the mountains in the distance. Each room has a full kitchen, fireplace, and washer & dryer, and are generally all styled the same. Some of the studio rooms come with a drop-down Murphy Bed, which is usually either loved or hated by guests, however, the room itself is quite spacious. There is a great range of one, two, three, and four bedroom condos, so there is definitely an option for every family or group.
From the outside, the building is distinctive – designed to look like an authentic European mountain lodge. When you walk inside, you’ll be immediately greeted by a giant fireplace, soft ambient music and a helpful front desk. Home to some great restaurants, including The Living Room which boasts a modern bistro for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, while the popular Ski Hill Grill is located next door. Après at the T-Bar is unmissable, plus is located right next to the Breck-Connect providing easy access to downtown Breckenridge to continue your after ski celebrations.
If you’re travelling with kids, there are plenty of facilities at One Ski Hill Place to keep them entertained – such as the bowling alley, the indoor pools and the hot tubs. There’s also a games room and a billiards table. Additionally, you can reserve one of two private media rooms to watch a movie on a huge 60 inch screen. And the best part is that all of this is included!
One Ski Hill Place isn’t just for families. It is also, in Scout’s opinion, one of the best hotels in Breckenridge for a romantic escape.
One Ski Hill Place is great both for families and for couples who want a luxurious full-service experience, who want a ski-in ski-out hotel in Breckenridge and don't mind not being in the heart of town.
One Ski Hill Place is a ski-in ski-out Breckenrdige Hotel, located right at the base of Peak 8 – one of the two main facility areas for Breckenridge Ski Resort. This includes ski school, rentals, and a few shops and restaurants. It is about a 10 minute drive to Breckenridge Main Street and the hotel runs complimentary shuttles. Alternatively you can catch the Gondola (that runs until 6pm) and have a short walk from the parking lot to the start of Main Street.
Find a great map of the Breckenridge Ski Resort area and location of One Ski Hill Place here.
- Ski-in Ski-out or slopeside
Breckenridge Ski Resort, a.k.a. ‘Breck’, is one of North America's top two most visited ski resorts. It is located in Summit County, Colorado – in the mountain town of Breckenridge. The resort area spans over five huge peaks and with five terrain parks, two half-pipes, and eight alpine bowls, so there is great skiing for all abilities. Added to this is a hip, historic mining town, with a ton of great restaurants and bars, endless shopping, and a lively après scene, making Breckenridge one of the USA's most premier resorts.
Read more about Breckenridge and other hotels in the area.
- 24-hour front desk
- arcade/game room
- complimentary newspapers in lobby
- concierge desk
- dry cleaning/laundry service
- express check-out
- free garage parking
- health club
- massage - spa treatment room(s)
- number of indoor pools - 2
- room service (limited hours)
- self parking
- ski storage
- ski-in/ski-out access
- smoke-free property
- steam room
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at One Ski Hill Place. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all amounts quoted are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.