- Luxury for less (which we love!)
- The hotel is situated in a gorgeous lakeside setting.
- On-site restaurant 'Aura' is funky and chic and offers stunning views of the lake.
- There is a fantastic cafe onsite that serves good coffee and home made pastries.
- Guests are free to use the outdoor hot tubs with mountain or lake views.
- Every room has a gas fireplace to cosy up around.
- The location is peaceful thanks to the hotel’s slightly out of the way location. The Whistler Creekside Mountain Base is a 5 minute walk away, across a highway (a bit longer in boots). There’s a free hotel shuttle that takes guests to Creekside and Whistler Village that runs from 7am - 11pm.
- Guests can store their skis and boots at lockers at the base of the mountain.
- All rooms come with basic kitchenettes with supplies in each room (but no stove).
- Complimentary ski lockers are available at Creekside.
Luxury doesn’t always have to come in the form of a Ritz, Four Seasons or St Regis. Other hotels do it just as well, often in a much more understated and relaxed way. One of those is Nita Lake Lodge – a boutique and independent hotel in a prime position by Nita Lake in Whistler’s Creekside area.
Nita Lake Lodge’s setting makes it one of the most peaceful places in Whistler – something that’s quite a challenge in a town famous for its partying. It really gives you the best of both worlds – a nice secluded spot to relax and get some rest, but also still very close to the slopes (less than a ten minute walk, or a short shuttle ride), and a ten minute drive away from the action in Whistler Village.
Nita Lake Lodge would be the perfect place for a romantic escape. The hotel feels much more oriented to couples than families - at only 77 rooms, it has an exclusive, intimate atmosphere. Plus the service is friendly and highly personalized – it definitely does not feel overly corporate or posh.
The facilities are excellent, the building is stunning and the huge wooden beams, stone floors and comfortable lounge and deck areas all suit the lakeside location. There are three dining options from casual cafe (fresh bread, tasty pastries, great coffee and warming soups) to a relaxed bar and lounge area with big, comfy couches and a fireplace (offers hearty burgers and beer), and a more formal restaurant, Aura.
There’s a great gym (filled with highly attentive personal trainers), a full service spa, and two outdoor hot tubs – one with great mountain views, and the other overlooking the lake. And to the side of the hot tub area is a small heated plunge pool.
The rooms are gorgeous too – they’re big, have small kitchenettes (with a fridge, microwave and sink, as well as crockery and cutlery), and the larger bedroom suites have relaxed living room areas. Washer and dryer is available on site for added convenience. Split-level two bedroom suites all feature soaring windows, with lovely views. Scout loves the platform beds in these suites, and the emphasis on natural finishes of wood and stone. The design is open-plan – there are no doors between rooms – so keep that in mind if you’re planning to share with kids or friends.
Finally, if you’re the type of person who appreciates a scenic outlook, Scout highly recommends splurging a little for a lake view room. We promise you won’t be disappointed!
Nita Lake Lodge would suit romantic couples who want to get away from the hustle and bustle in Whistler, and who don’t necessarily feel the need to be part of a scene.
Nita Lake Lodge is situated in Whistler’s Creekside base area – about a 10 minute drive from Whistler Village. Creekside itself has great facilities (groceries, liquor, restaurants and bars), as well as a ski school and an express gondola to whisk you up Whistler Mountain. The hotel itself is about a 5-10 minute walk from the base and guests can store their skis and boots in complimentary lockers there. A hotel shuttle runs on a loop to save you the walk and it also does a circuit into Whistler Village. It runs on a regular schedule from 7am-11pm daily.
Find a great map of the Creekside Village area and location of Nita Lake Lodge here. Nita Lake Lodge is number 17 by the lake.
- <10 min walk to lifts
- Hotel shuttle provided
About Whistler Blackcomb
Whistler is spectacular in many ways. Whether it’s the two gigantic mountains delivering more than 8000ac (3237ha) of skiing, the jaw-dropping scenery, a village life that puts most major cities to shame or terrain that is steep enough to give even the most extreme skiers an adrenaline rush, you will never be short of being amazed at Whistler. Long the favorite of skiers everywhere, Whistler became even more famous when it hosted the 2010 Winter Olympics and showed itself off to the world. Whether you’re a family of beginners or training to be an instructor, anyone will have a blast at Whistler.
Read more about Whistler Blackcomb and other hotels in the area.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- area shuttle (complimentary)
- breakfast available (surcharge)
- business services
- coffee shop or café
- complimentary newspapers in lobby
- concierge services
- dry cleaning/laundry service
- fireplace in lobby
- free wi-fi
- full-service health spa
- in-room accessibility
- luggage storage
- massage - spa treatment room(s)
- parking (surcharge)
- pets allowed
- safe-deposit box at front desk
- ski shuttle
- ski storage
- You must present a photo ID when checking in.
- Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.
- Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival.
- The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking.
- Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
- Pets allowed Check-out time is 11 AM Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Nita Lake Lodge. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.