- The oversized calligraphy on the apartments walls
- The fantastic views of Mt Yotei in the apartments located on the 3rd floor and up
- Its central location – right near the Michelin-starred Kamimura
- Functional and spacious apartments
- Apartments facing the street may have noise issues coming from party goers going home from a night out
- Shuttle service is on a demand basis and is only provided in the morning
- Concierge service available only in the morning and afternoon
- The apartments are very modern with a unique style so might not appeal to everyone
- Each apartment has a washer and dryer
Located right in the heart of Niseko's lively Hirafu Village, Muse Niseko offers apartment-style accommodations that are very modern, contemporary, with a luxurious and high-end style. These are brand new apartments that are tastefully designed with lots of black, leather, wood, stone and concrete, creating a sharp urban atmosphere. The walls of the apartments are filled with lots of oversized Japanese characters painted by a famous Japanese calligrapher.
The Muse offers different apartment sizes ranging from a studio to a five-bedroom unit. All of the units are equipped with modern amenities such as a home theater, Apple TV with rentable HD movie downloads, internet access, a fully-equipped kitchen with state of the art appliances, laundry facilities and bathrooms equipped with rain showers and Japanese heated and programmable eco-friendly bidet/toilets. Except for the studios, all the units feature a fireplace, large balconies, terraces and outdoor entertaining spaces. The apartments located on the 3rd floor and above have fantastic views of Mt. Yotei.
Muse is centrally located and there are restaurants and bars that are just a few steps away. It is also right across from Shiki/Chatrium where you will find an ATM machine, a cafe, and Kamimura, a Michelin star Japanese restaurant.
Overall the Muse offers excellent, high-end apartments. The style will be appreciated by many, but may not be to everyone’s taste.
The Muse Niseko is perfect for couples, groups of friends or families that are seeking a very contemporary high-end apartment that is centrally located.
The Muse is located at the top of lower Hirafu. It is at the center of the restaurant and bar district of the village. It is a ten minute walk to the Ace family lift. The hotel offers a shuttle to the lifts in the morning only. You can either walk or take the regular shuttle bus from the lifts in the afternoon.
You can find a map of Niseko village here.
- <5 min walk to lifts
- Hotel shuttle provided
Whether you’re a powder hound seeking some of the lightest, driest snow in the world, or a beginner looking for a safe place to take your first turns, Niseko is a hit.
Read more about Niseko and other hotels in the area.
- Vacation Niseko can offer pick-up from Hirafu Welcome Center or Kutchan Train station, however it must be arranged ahead of time, are subject to availabilty and there may be an additional charge. If you have not booked your transfers via Scout, please inform us at least 4 weeks prior regarding your arrival details as we must inform Vacation Niseko.
- All guests may be required to give their full name, age, passport number, postal address, nationality and occupation on or prior to check-in, in compliance with Japanese Law.
- Property is non-smoking.
- Cleaning: Minor Clean or Major Clean every other day depending on length of stay (in a 7 day stay there will be 2 minor cleans and 1 major clean). Additional cleans possible for an extra charge at least 2 weeks in advance, subject to availabilty. More details on request.
- Cots (cribs) and highchairs can be requested at time of booking and are subject to availability and an extra charge.
- On departure guests must ensure the accommodation is tidy and all cutlery, crockery and kitchenware is washed. Excess cleaning costs, if required, will be charged to your credit card.
- Guests accept responsibility for damage to the property (including apartment common areas), fittings, furniture, lost keys and other chattels caused during their occupation, including any consequential losses incurred.
- Credit card details and authorization are required to be provided to Vacation Niseko on or prior to check-in as a security deposit.
- Guests must return to check-in location to finalise check-out and return keys. Late check-outs may be possible on a request basis and a charge of JPY 3,000 per hour after 10am until 12 noon.
- Parking during winter months is severely restricted and must be requested and confirmed for each booking if required.
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
Special deals & packages for this hotel are displayed below. To take advantage of one of these deals, use the Room Selection booking process (any applicable accommodation specials will be applied to the price) and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extras.
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
30% Off Early Bird Deal!
Get 30% Off at selected apartments in Niseko when you book 90 days or more in advance! Blackout dates apply.
Save up to 30% Off at Landmark View, Muse, Kizuna, and Loft Niseko during Early & Spring season when you book 90 days or more in advance! Blackout dates apply. Minimum stay of 3 nights. Subject to availability at time of booking.
|Valid: Dec 1, 2021 - May 8, 2022, book by Oct 15, 2021|
|December 20, 2021 - February 28, 2022|
* Contact Scout for a quote based on your preferred travel dates within the applicable travel periods.
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.