- Its convenient location close to the gondola and ski-in ski-out access
- The additional amenities, comparable to what 4 and 5 star hotels offer
- The stand-alone mountain cabins which are great for large groups or families
- Gracious and accommodating staff
- The on-site restaurant and bar
Offering upscale amenities and excellent service, Mountain Lodge Telluride is located on the slopes of Telluride, in a ski in/ski out position, and just a five-minute walk to the gondola that will take you to the mountain village core. Built using tons of stone, wood and glass it has a relaxed ski lodge feel, particularly when the bar gets going during apres!
Mountain Lodge Telluride consists of three log and stone buildings, and stand-alone cabins that will make you feel like you have your own enclave right on the ski slopes. It offers a wide variety of accommodations ranging from lodge rooms, suite, luxury hotel residences and stand-alone cabins, so something to suit every budget and group size. The Lodge rooms are simple hotel style room type accommodations, while the suites and above feature all the extras such as a gas fireplaces in the living room, fully equipped kitchen, and private balcony. The living areas in the suites are on the small side.
The luxury residences are a notch above but it's the stand-alone log cabins range that Scout really loves. Ranging from 3 to 6 bedrooms they're perfect for large groups that want the feeling of a vacation home, with all the faciliites and services of a hotel. Boasting gourmet kitchens, spacious living, fantastic mountain views, and direct access to the slopes, they're the epitome of a perfect Telluride ski lodge. Bedding varies between each condo, however, they offer great options for families and groups.
Mountain Lodge Telluride has additional facilities and amenities which are comparable to the amenities found in any 4 and 5 star hotels. The View Bar & Grill, its onsite restaurant and bar, serves classic tavern cuisine and après drinks. It's where guests mingle after a day of skiing, kicking back in one of the big leather arm chairs or sitting up at the bar. Other guest facilities include an outdoor heated pool and hot tubs, a fitness center, steam room, Christy Sport ski rental shop, spa services, and ski lockers and storage.
The Mountain Lodge at Telluride isn't located in the core of the Mountain Village, but it's not far. It's just a short walk to the free gondola that will get you there in no time, and the hotel also offers a free shuttle service. It has ski-in/ski-out access from many points around the lodge, so incredibly easy to hit the slopes each morning.
For those looking for a homely self-contained Telluride lodging option, The Mountain Lodge is a perfect choice. It is in a nice and quiet part of Telluride where you feel like you're in the heart of the mountains, but still with super convenient access to both the main resort village and downtown.
Mountain Lodge Telluride is ideal for families, group of friends, particularly large ski groups, and those who are planning to stay longer.
Mountain Lodge Telluride is located on the slopes of Telluride, in a ski in/ski out position, and just a five minute walk to the gondola that will take you to the mountain village. It provides a free hotel shuttle to the gondola, market and Mountain Village Core. Many of the private cabins also feature direct ski-in ski-out access.
Find a great map of the Telluride Mountain Village and location of the Inn at Lost Creek here.
- Ski-in Ski-out or slopeside
- Hotel shuttle provided
Telluride is a spectacular resort in the heart of Colorado’s San Juan mountains. Getting there is half the fun – the scenic drive from Gunnison or Durango is topped off with an even more picturesque main street. Rarely are ski resorts as pretty as they are challenging, with a nightlife as exciting as it is laid-back, and with accommodation that ranges from ultimate luxury to great budget hotels. Telluride is the complete package and Scout adores it.
Read more about Telluride and other hotels in the area.
- 24-hour front desk
- barbecue grill(s)
- coffee/tea in lobby
- computer station
- concierge services
- fireplace in lobby
- fitness facilities
- free wifi
- free ski shuttle
- laundry facilities
- luggage storage
- outdoor pool
- pets allowed
- safe-deposit box at front desk
- self parking (surcharge)
- ski shuttle
- ski storage
- ski-in/ski-out access
- smoke-free property
- spa tub
- steam room
- television in lobby
- valet parking (surcharge)
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
Special deals & packages for this hotel are displayed below. To take advantage of one of these deals, use the Room Selection booking process (any applicable accommodation specials will be applied to the price) and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extras.
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
5th Night Free!
Book by December 1 & get every 5th Night Free! T&Cs apply.
Get every 5th Night FREE at Mountain Lodge Telluride when you book before December 1! T&Cs apply. Minimum nights stay applies.
|Valid: Jan 1, 2021 - Apr 4, 2021, book by Dec 1, 2020|
|No blackout dates!|
* Please Contact Scout for a quote based on your preferred travel dates.
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all amounts quoted are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.