- Large heated swimming pool that the kids will love.
- Free popcorn and hot chocolate in the afternoon!
- Some condos on higher floors have fantastic views.
- Complimentary parking (one space per unit).
- The village bus stop is right outside the back door.
- The property claims that all condos have mountain views – Scout feels this is a stretch as some see much more of other buildings and only a glimpse of a mountain when standing on the balcony.
- Some of the condos, especially those that face buildings, can feel quite dark.
- All the condos are connected to the main entrance via open corridors.
- This is a family-oriented property.
- There is an on-site guest laundry for convenience.
If you want to be close to all the action but don’t have the budget for a ski-in ski-out condo then Montaneros should be on your list. These simple yet spacious condos are a very short walk from the Eagle Bahn Gondola, the Lionshead Village shops and restaurants, and are just a 10-minute shuttle bus ride from Vail Village (with a bus stop out the back door), making them a perfect option for a Vail ski vacation.
The condos themselves (which range in size from 1-4 bedrooms) are spacious and have all the mod-cons you need to make it a home away from home, including a grill/barbecue on the balcony and gas fireplaces. They are all individually owned and therefore furnished to the owner’s style. Some have quite personal touches! Ninety per cent of the condos have sofa beds in the living areas (put in a request if you need one). Due to the large balconies we did find the living spaces to feel a bit dark, however if staying for skiing in winter it’s unlikely to bother you, since you’ll hardly be around during the day. The larger condos have wonderful vaulted ceilings, and open-plan living and kitchen areas for that extra space for families. Most of the condos have a king bed in the master bedroom, and a queen or singles in the other bedrooms, accompanied by a queen sofa sleeper in the living room. The majority of these units have stainless steel kitchen appliances, such as refrigerator, oven and dishwasher. Microwaves, coffee makers, toasters and more are also included in each fully-equipped condo. All have spectacular partial mountain views, which can be requested.
There are a ton of other great benefits that come with a stay at Montaneros including free Wi-Fi, ski and boot storage (with boot dryers), a business center, a freshwater pool and two outdoor hot tubs, daily housekeeping and free parking. Guests also have access to the local fitness centre, and there is a conceirge on-site to assist with any extra activities or point you in the right direction for restaurants.
Montaneros is a favourite among families in Vail, and perfect for those wanting to be close to the heart of the action but without the price-tag.
Montaneros Condos are perfect for family groups who want space and comfort for a reasonable budget.
Montaneros is a very short walk from Eagle Bahn Gondola (including ski school base) and Lionshead Village. There is a bus stop for services to Vail Village right outside the property. The hotel offers free parking.
- Short walk to lifts
If Aspen is Hollywood then Vail is Wall St - popular with the money-never-sleeps-but-it-does-wear-Bogner set. Attracting tens of thousands of visitors a year, it’s quite the place to be seen, and to ski! Luxury is standard at Vail, the pedestrian-friendly village weaves around the buildings and has a wonderful European-style feel to it. The mountain terrain (one of the largest in the world) boasts perfectly groomed corduroy, powder stashes galore, and pristine tree skiing. Team this up with endless accommodation options, easy access from Denver, and one of the best après scenes in North America, it's no surprise Vail is a favourite among local and international ski enthusiasts.
20/21 SKI RESORT OPERATIONS: Vail Resorts will be making changes to mountain access and resort facilities, and implementing safety protocols for this season. Up-to-date information for Vail can be found here.
Read more about Vail and other hotels in the area.
- barbecue grill(s)
- coffee/tea in lobby
- complimentary newspapers in lobby
- dry cleaning/laundry service
- fireplace in lobby
- free wi-fi
- free self parking
- front desk (limited hours)
- laundry facilities
- outdoor pool
- ski storage
- smoke-free property
- spa tub
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Montaneros Condominiums. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all amounts quoted are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.