- Delicious breakfast included that varies daily
- On-site hot tubs - perfect for soothing weary limbs
- Great après scene with live music and happy hour offers
- Shuttle service to/from Sun Valley resort
- The suites are particularly luxurious and boast a sleeper sofa for additional guests
- Although not designed as self-catering suites, rooms have mini kitchenette facilities including a fridge, tea/coffee maker and microwave
- Residences with full kitchens are also available for those who want a more self-catered stay
- Hailey Airport shuttles are included (not Galena) which means guests save around $50 each way
- A daily resort fee is added to each individual room to cover shuttles, ski valet services, breakfast, wifi, ski lockers and phone calls
Guests have come to expect a certain standard from Limelight Hotels and the new Limelight at Ketchum lives up to skiers expectations. From the moment you are collected from the airport in the complimentary shuttle, to the moment you check out, you'll receive a warm welcome and friendly service to ensure you have a memorable ski vacation.
The large lobby area is bright and inviting and staff will get you checked in to your spacious, comfortable and well decorated bedrooms as quickly as possible. You then have chance to settle into your room before making the most of the hotel, the amenities in Ketchum and, of course, the skiing at Sun Valley. Guests can choose between rooms and suites (ranging from Standard to Luxury), depending on their preferences and all are modern, clean and comfortable. Most of the rooms also offer the choice of king or two queens, so ideal for couples, twin share and small families. The suites at Limelight are particularly luxurious, offering a bit more space to spread out and have the added value of a sleeper sofa for an extra guest. Scout loves all the hooks and bench space for all your gear - an often missed necessity in many other ski hotels. Due to its downtown location the views are generally of the buildings around town and mountains in the distance.
Not only is the Limelight Hotel located in the heart of Ketchum - meaning there are plenty of bars, shops and restaurants on your doorstep - but the hotel itself has a number of on-site amenities. The bar and restaurant serve drinks and meals and there are happy hour deals daily. Live music and games room activities are sure to keep you entertained, and it is definitely the place to be for apres.
As is standard for Limelight hotels, a complimentary breakfast is included which features a generous buffet with changing daily hot items. The coffee is decent too, ensuring the cobwebs from the previous evening's apres shenanigans are a well and truly gone by the time you hit the slopes.
Guests also have access to outdoor pools and hot tubs which are heated to perfection to soothe your aching muscles and can opt for a Zenergy Health Club Pass to enjoy fitness classes and spa facilities.
Limelight is located in downtown Ketchum and there is a continual shuttle service to/from the slopes at Sun Valley, making it easy for guests to hit the slopes each day.
Limelight Hotel Ketchum is suited to guests seeking a modern hotel with great on-site amenities. It is best for those who want to be in the heart of the Ketchum action rather than right by the slopes.
Limelight Hotel is located in the heart of Ketchum with the downtown amenities right on your doorstep. Limelight Ketchum is situated around 2 miles from Sun Valley resort base area, but the regular shuttle service will have you hitting the slopes in minutes.
Find a great map of the Sun Valley resort area and location of Limelight Ketchum here.
- Hotel shuttle provided
About Sun Valley
Sun Valley is a great mix of modern ski resort and the cowboy Wild West, with fantastic terrain to explore and a long history with skiing. Home to the first chairlift, Sun Valley has played a major role in sculpting the modern ski resorts we see today. Enjoy two mountains of terrain, including long wide groomers, and off-piste trails for even the most avid powderhound. Many refer to a trip to Sun Valley as 'roughing it in style'.
20/21 SKI RESORT OPERATIONS: Sun Valley will be making changes to mountain access and resort facilities, and implementing safety protocols for this season. Up-to-date information for Sun Valley can be found here.
Read more about Sun Valley and other hotels in the area.
- Hot Tubs
- Outdoor Pools
- Pet Friendly
- Ski Shuttle
- Ski Valet
- Ski Storage
- Games Room
- Kids Room
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
Special deals & packages for this hotel are displayed below. To take advantage of one of these deals, use the Room Selection booking process (any applicable accommodation specials will be applied to the price) and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extras.
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
30% Off Early Bird Deal!
Stay 7+ nights at Limelight Ketchum, Aspen or Snowmass and save 30% Off. Book by August 31!
Stay 7 nights or more across selected dates and receive 30% Off at Limelight Hotel in Ketchum, Aspen and Snowmass. Save 5+ nights and save 25%! Book by August 31. T&C's Apply. Subject to availability. Valid for Deluxe Rooms & above. Not available for residences.
|Valid: Nov 25, 2021 - Apr 17, 2022, book by Aug 31, 2021|
|December 23, 2021 - January 02, 2022|
* Contact Scout for a quote based on your preferred travel dates within the applicable travel periods.
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.