- Limelight plays host to a great après scene (especially for Aussie travelers) and the wood fired pizzas are to die for.
- There’s a cool pool area with two hot tubs.
- The location – Limelight is situated in the town of Aspen, only a short walk from the gondola (although they’ll drive you there if it’s too far).
- The private hotel shuttle – which can take you to each of the other mountains (no need to catch the local bus!)
- Almost all rooms have some kitchen facilities (including a refrigerator, microwave, cutlery and plates).
- Resort fee is included in the rate which covers transportation, ski valet, daily continental breakfast & more.
- Some of the standard rooms are situated on the ground floor, facing the pool area.
- Standard King rooms are spacious, but have no kitchenette. Upgrade to a Deluxe room if you'd like these facilities.
- Corner units have fantastic town views.
- Get in early & reserve a table for one of the best après spots in town!
If you’re a hardcore skier, it’s unlikely that you’ll want a ski valet to help click you in and out of your skis each day. For this reason, you probably won’t want to pay steep prices for the type of hotels that offer services like that. That said, the days where you were quite happy to commute to town via bus from your hostel are probably long behind you. This is where a hotel like Limelight provides the perfect solution – giving you a higher level of convenience to help you enjoy your well-earned ski vacation, but without any superfluous luxuries.
Placing you close to the heart of the action, Limelight Hotel in Aspen is cool, and it offers just the right amount of decadence to make your ski holiday special. In a town that’s used to catering to the 5-star set, this can be a hard thing to find – but thankfully, Limelight delivers.
Scout loves the rooms – they’re big and cozy – with a gas fireplace in each. Plus there’s a microwave, refrigerator, cutlery and plates inside every room (except the Standard King rooms), so you’ll be able to prepare basic meals. (That said, you’re unlikely to be eating in when breakfast is provided in the rate, and some of the town’s best restaurants are right on your doorstep). Each room is tastefully furnished, with great artwork and enough storage for excess baggage. Some rooms can also be interconnected, perfect ski package options for families and small groups.
The Suites, in particular, are to die for – featuring a large kitchen and living area in which you can relax after a hectic day on the slopes. Some of the rooms provide partial views of the mountains; others face a park (also with partial mountain views), and some face the internal courtyard and pool area. The Cathedral Suites are a favourite of ours.
Getting to the slopes is easy – it’s a 7-10 minute walk in ski boots from the hotel to the base of Ajax Mountain, so you'll be skiing Aspen in no time. Limelight also offers a private shuttle (with two runs in the morning, and two returning every afternoon) to each of Aspen’s other three mountains. The Max Moose bus also stops out the front of the hotel - perfect for families with little ones in ski school. The town’s shuttle bus terminal is located just across the park.
One of the highlights of staying at Limelight is the lively après scene. Enjoy an afternoon of wood-fired pizza, a great Happy Hour (3-7 daily), and live music in the lounge area. Although, you'll need to get in early or reserve a table as it's one of the most popular spots for après each day. Close to local restaurants and bars, Limelight is an ideal choice for families, couples, and the most avid of skiers.
Limelight is a fantastic Aspen hotel, and a perfect option for families and couples seeking an affordable ski vacation in the heart of downtown.
Suited to hardcore skiers, Limelight Hotel is great for those who enjoy a fun après scene and still want a little luxury, but don’t want to pay huge Aspen price tags for extras they don’t need.
Limelight Hotel is located in downtown Aspen, a short 7-10 minute walk in ski boots from the base of Aspen Mountain. Everything is very conveniently located nearby, from world-class restaurants and shops, to an array of late-night bars. The local skier bus is located just across the park which easily ferries you to each of the other three ski resorts, or you can take advantage of the Limelight skier shuttle (twice morning and afternoon).
- <10 min walk to lifts
- Hotel shuttle provided
About Aspen Snowmass
Nestled deep in the heart of the Rockies, Aspen is the jewel in the crown of Colorado skiing with four big mountains for skiers to choose from. The resort is best known for its glitz and glamour, and while that’s true, there’s certainly a part of the town’s personality that is down-to-earth and relaxed. This is probably the result of its mining heritage combined with a resort offering some of the country’s best ski terrain and fabulous powder. Whether you're a family looking for your next memorable ski vacation, and avid powderhound, or a hopeless romantic in search of a classic ski-to-après experience, Aspen ticks all the boxes for everyone - there's a reason Scout always goes back to Aspen to ski!
Read more about Aspen Snowmass and other hotels in the area.
- 24-hour front desk
- air-conditioned public areas
- airport transportation (complimentary)
- audiovisual equipment
- babysitting or childcare
- coffee/tea in lobby
- complimentary newspapers in lobby
- concierge desk
- currency exchange
- dry cleaning/laundry service
- express check-out
- fireplace in lobby
- fitness facilities
- free wi-fi
- free breakfast
- gift shops or newsstand
- in-room accessibility
- laundry facilities
- limo or town car service available
- luggage storage
- multilingual staff
- number of spa tubs - 2
- offsite parking discounted rates available
- pets allowed
- picnic area
- rooftop terrace
- room service (limited hours)
- safe-deposit box at front desk
- shopping on site
- ski shuttle (complimentary)
- ski storage
- smoke-free property (fines apply)
- swimming pool - outdoor
- television in lobby
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
Special deals & packages for this hotel are displayed below. To take advantage of one of these deals, use the Room Selection booking process (any applicable accommodation specials will be applied to the price) and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extras.
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
25% Off Early Bird Deal
Stay 5 nights or more and save 25% OFF at Limelight Ketchum, Aspen and Snowmass. Book by November 15. T&C's Apply.
Stay 5 nights or more and receive 25% Off at Limelight Hotel Ketchum, Aspen or Snowmass. Book by November 15. T&C's Apply. Subject to availability. Valid for Deluxe Rooms & above.
|Valid: Nov 25, 2021 - Apr 18, 2022, book by Nov 15, 2021|
|23 December 2021 - 02 January 2022|
* Contact Scout for a quote based on your preferred travel dates.
30% Off Early Bird Deal!
Stay 7+ nights at Limelight Ketchum, Aspen or Snowmass and save 30% Off. Book by October 1!
Stay 7 nights or more across selected dates and receive 30% Off at Limelight Hotel in Ketchum, Aspen and Snowmass. Save 5+ nights and save 25%! Book by October 1. T&C's Apply. Subject to availability. Valid for Deluxe Rooms & above. Not available for residences.
|Valid: Nov 25, 2021 - Apr 17, 2022, book by Oct 1, 2021|
|December 23, 2021 - January 02, 2022|
* Contact Scout for a quote based on your preferred travel dates within the applicable travel periods.
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.