- Everything about the slopeside outdoor après deck, pool, hot tub and fire pit area (that's where you'll find us!)
- Extra clubroom space for families with plenty of space and games to keep the kids entertained
- Ground floor ski lockers that fit ALL your ski gear in the one place
Lift Park City is a fantastic new ski-in ski-out property in the heart of the Canyons Base area of Park City. For those seeking the ultimate luxury ski-in ski-out apartment PLUS all the amenities of a boutique hotel, Lift is the perfect choice for your ski vacation.
There is a wonderful range of residences to choose from that perfectly suits large families and groups. Residences vary based on size, with two, three, and four bedroom apartments, each with different bedding throughout. Enjoy spacious king master ensuite bedrooms, twin queen beds in second bedrooms, and even specially made bunk rooms for the kids. Every apartment at Lift boasts a well equipped chef's kitchen (with top of the range appliances), and an expansive open-plan living and dining area for entertaining. Cosy up around the gas fireplace, or step onto the private deck and enjoy the mountain views. Large windows throughout maximise on the natural light and creates a warm and welcoming feel in each bedroom.
Scout loves the extra luxuries of each residence, from the oak floors, 10-foot ceiling, and heated tiled floors in each bathroom, to the private fireplace in the master suite. These residences are sleek and sophisticated and perfect for those seeking a modern ski stay in Park City.
Alongside fantastic residences, Lift boasts great on-site amenities that one could come to expect from a boutique hotel in Park City. The outdoor pool, hot tub, après deck and fire pit is the perfect place to wind down after a day on the slopes (and the slopeside views are unbeatable). The Clubroom also boasts a fitness center, steam room, and an extra space for kids to play and teens to hang out.
Everything you need is at your front door, with the resort base area just steps away and ski-in ski-out access to the slopes of the Canyons side of the resort. A new chairlift and resort plaza area is planned for the coming seasons providing even better access to the resort facilities (and the slopes). Local restaurants and bars are all within walking distance of Lift.
Lift Park City offers a luxurious and sophisticated ski stay with slopeside access and fantastic on-site facilities for families in Park City.
Lift Park City is perfect for families (large and small) seeking a luxury ski-in ski-out condo or apartment in Canyons, with great on-site facilities.
Lift Park City is located on the slopes of the Canyons side of Park City Ski Resort, with prime ski-in ski-out access. It is close to the Canyons Base area and the resort shuttle stop. Main Street Park City is approx. 20 minutes drive.
Find a great map of the Canyons Village Base area and location of Lift Park City here.
- Ski-in Ski-out or slopeside
About Park City
Park City has a combination of several elements that make it one of the best ski resorts in North America. Not only is it a world-class ski mountain but it’s a charming and happening town, all within 35 minutes of a major airport. There aren’t many places you can fly to in the morning and be skiing in the afternoon. Park City is also famous for hosting a third of the events during the 2002 Salt Lake City Olympics, as well as the annual Sundance Film Festival that sees the town bursting at the seams while the well-heeled and famous party. When a gondola was built connecting neighbouring Canyons resort to Park City Resort the area became one and the name Canyons was eventually dropped. Park City Mountain now offers a mammoth amount of terrain to explore (with two village bases - Mountain Village and Canyons Village), exceptional facilities for families, and lodging options to suit all budgets.
Read more about Park City and other hotels in the area.
- Fitness center
- Outdoor pool & hot tub
- Steam room
- Fire pit
- Games Room
- Ski storage
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Lift Park City. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.