- Amazing location just steps from the lifts
- Lovely mountain views
- On-site and mountainside ski storage available
- Friendly staff on-site to help with any part of your ski vacation
Le Chamois is a simple, charming apartment-hotel on the Blackcomb side of the resort, with exceptional access to the slopes. The hotel is ideally situated for long days of skiing and evenings enjoy the local après and food scene in and around Whistler Village and Blackcomb. Guests have easy access to the Blackcomb Mountain’s Wizard and Magic chair lifts which is just steps from the front door, plus the new Blackcomb Gondola and there is a free day shuttle service from right outside should you wish to venture elsewhere. When you've finished skiing you can use the ski valet service to have your gear stored mountainside or below the hotel.
Each studio and one bedroom suite suite at Le Chamois is well-equipped with firm, comfortable beds, cozy lounge areas, kitchens or kitchenettes and clean bathrooms. Some of the unit have been updated, with modern mountain decor throughout and bright furnishings, while others can feel a little dated. While all units are individually-owned, you can be assured you'll have everything you need for a self-catered ski vacation. Most rooms have lovely mountain views while some others may feature town vistas. Bedding varies throughout, however, most master suites offering a king or queen bed, plus a sleeper sofa in the lounge. Units can be individually booked, so let us know at Scout what type of unit you are looking for (including decor/furnishings) and we can find one to perfectly match your requirements.
When not skiing or dining out, guests can enjoy the on-site wellness facilities including a seasonal outdoor heated pool, year-round hot tub and fitness room.
Le Chamois is a wonderful, warm, and welcoming hotel at the base of Blackcomb Mountain, ideal for families seeking convenience and access to slopes.
Le Chamois is a welcoming ski condo hotel ideal for small groups and families seeking slopeside self-catered apartment lodging in Whistler.
Le Chamois is ideally located in Upper Whistler at the base of the Blackcomb mountain. The hotel features slopeside access to the Merlin's Wizard Express and Magic Chair gondola. The hotel is also located near to a great range of shops, bars and restaurants so you have everything you need on your doorstep.
Find a great map of the Blackcomb Mountain and location of Le Chamois here.
- Ski-in Ski-out or slopeside
About Whistler Blackcomb
Whistler is spectacular in many ways. Whether it’s the two gigantic mountains delivering more than 8000ac (3237ha) of skiing, the jaw-dropping scenery, a village life that puts most major cities to shame or terrain that is steep enough to give even the most extreme skiers an adrenaline rush, you will never be short of being amazed at Whistler. Long the favorite of skiers everywhere, Whistler became even more famous when it hosted the 2010 Winter Olympics and showed itself off to the world. Whether you’re a family of beginners or training to be an instructor, anyone will have a blast at Whistler.
Read more about Whistler Blackcomb and other hotels in the area.
- Hotel Lobby
- Jacuzzi Bathtubs
- Mountain Views
- Free WiFi
- Ski Storage
- Hot Tub
- Fitness Room
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Le Chamois. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.