- Good value condo accommodation close to Teton Mountain Village.
- Some of the condos feature spectacular valley and mountain views.
- All guests have access to the Sundance Tennis and Swim Club. While tennis might not be an option in the winter months, the hot tubs and pools certainly are.
- Condos are individually owned and furnished. Many are quite dated.
- Locations vary, but all require a shuttle bus to get to the slopes.
- A resort fee charged by the property and added at the time of check out. This covers Wi-Fi and parking.
- Some of the buildings don’t have elevators. If this is a problem for you, request a condo on the ground floor.
If you’ve skied at Jackson Hole before, you’ll know that it’s virtually impossible to find good quality budget accommodation in Teton Mountain Village. However, Scout is happy to report that Jackson Hole Resort Lodging has a number of condos that offer a great value ski package option.
The condos are situated within a variety of buildings that are scattered only a short distance from the main part of the village. While they’re not ski-in ski-out, they do save you the 20 minute trip into Jackson town (where most of the value accommodation options are based). And most (not all) are located too far away from the village to be within walking distance in ski boots, there is a shuttle bus stop nearby that will take you there in a matter of minutes. This service operates until 11pm each night, so you could easily stay in the village for a long apres, or use it to connect with the public town bus service.
Just to be clear – these condos are in the value category, and since the furnishings and refurbishments are up to the individual owner, many of them look fairly dated and simple. That being said, many of the condos have fantastic views, are generous in size, and might even be styled perfectly to your taste. It’s a little bit of a luck of the draw, but as long as you don’t set your expectations too high, you’ll hopefully end up with a winner.
Jackson Hole Resort Lodging offers fantastic condos in Teton Village for those seeking a self-contained ski vacation in Jackson Hole without the price-tag.
Find a great map of the Teton Village lodging area and location of each of the condo options here.
These condos would be suited to families or groups of friends who are on a tight budget and want the convenience of having their own cooking facilities. Also a great choice for those who want to be as close as possible to the mountain, but at a budget rate.
The condos are located in various buildings south of Teton Village (most are located on Rachel Way or Michael Drive). Some are within walking distance of the main village and ski runs, however others are a longer walk. A regular shuttle bus runs till 11pm and stops at designated locations that are never too far from each building.
NOTE: The pin in the map above represents the head office and check-in, not the actual condos. Find a great map of the Teton Village lodging area and location of each of the condo options here.
- Hotel shuttle provided
About Jackson Hole
Jackson Hole has risen to prominence over the years, but it’s the past few in particular that have seen its popularity soar as high as the Grand Tetons behind it. And it’s understandable why. Challenging terrain is what it is best known for, but the area’s spectacular scenery, a happening après scene, an ever-growing selection of great restaurants and wide range of accommodation make it a natural choice. It’s not surprising people come back year after year.
Read more about Jackson Hole and other hotels in the area.
- Access to Pool
- Access to Hot Tubs
- Free WiFi
- Full Kitchens
- Shuttle Service
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Jackson Hole Resort Lodging. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.