- The fantastic lobby area, oozing in rich Aspen mining history.
- Fabulous interior design that succeeds in making antiques look chic.
- Relaxing with a cocktail in the Living Room bar.
- The friendly barmen and tasty burgers at the J-Bar (a must visit!)
- Spacious rooms, and highly-personalised service.
- The new Bad Harriet speak-easy bar located next door, exclusive to Hotel Jerome guests.
- The Junior Suites are a little bigger & offer great views.
- The hotel runs a complimentary shuttle to Aspen Mountain, Snowmass and Highlands. Alternatively you take the hotel shuttle to the public transport depot.
- The first round of snacks and sodas in the mini bar are included in the resort fee.
- Spend some time in the Living Room - grab a good book and enjoy a salted butterscotch hot chocolates (drool!).
- Reserve a table at the J-Bar, the epicentre of Aspen to rub shoulders with the locals.
The original historic Hotel Jerome dates back to 1890 and was the first hotel established in Aspen during the silver mining boom, and as such, a step into the Jerome is a wonderful step back into history. Hotel Jerome places its historic background front and center of its personality, with small touches of decor that highlight the best of Aspen - from its historic US flag adorning the lounge walls, to its original gold tiles scattered throughout the lobby, and elevator walls lined with vintage leather belts - everything here makes you feel like you’ve stepped back in time, without sacrificing any mod-cons that you seek in a luxury Aspen ski package.
Even the service feels old-school. And by that we mean it’s authentic, warm, helpful and charming. Guest services prides themselves in going above and beyond to provide personalised service, making each individual, couple, and family enjoy a home away from home for their ski vacation.
The rooms at Hotel Jerome are sumptuous. Antiques give way to more contemporary furnishings (except in the suites), though they are still within the hotel’s conservative chic style. Guests will enjoy the individual stylings in their rooms, whether its the cashmere curtains or the steamer-trunk fridge - a nice touch of history. Historic photos and artworks adorn the walls, and the bathrooms are something to be admired alone. Each room houses a iPad for guests to use at their leisure. Some rooms have great views, particularly those facing the front of the building which see Aspen Mountain over the town’s rooftops. Those rooms also get lovely sunlight.
Adjacent to the Hotel Jerome stands the historic Aspen Times building, the perfect spot to take a step back in time with a visit to the sultry underground 1920s speak-easy, Bad Harriet. This converted bar is exclusive to those staying at the hotel. Alongside this, the hotel's outdoor hot tub and pool area has undergone a major renovation, making even more reasons to add Hotel Jerome to your hotel repertoire this coming season!
Hotel Jerome is a fantastic Aspen hotel for solo skiers and couples, and those seeking the epitome of a luxurious Aspen ski vacation right in the heart of downtown.
Who should stay here
Hotel Jerome is for those seeking a luxurious Aspen getaway where you’ll be completely spoilt. This hotel is perfect for those who prefer a more historic feel and who don’t mind being a few blocks from the ski slopes.
Hotel Jerome is located right in downtown Aspen just a few blocks from Aspen Mountain. A complimentary hotel shuttle takes skiers every 15 minutes to Aspen Mountain or to the bus depot. There are also morning and afternoon shuttles to and from Snowmass and Highlands. The hotel offers complimentary pick-up and drop-off at Aspen airport.
- Hotel shuttle provided
- On or close to public shuttle route
About Aspen Snowmass
Nestled deep in the heart of the Rockies, Aspen is the jewel in the crown of Colorado skiing with four big mountains for skiers to choose from. The resort is best known for its glitz and glamour, and while that’s true, there’s certainly a part of the town’s personality that is down-to-earth and relaxed. This is probably the result of its mining heritage combined with a resort offering some of the country’s best ski terrain and fabulous powder. Whether you're a family looking for your next memorable ski vacation, and avid powderhound, or a hopeless romantic in search of a classic ski-to-après experience, Aspen ticks all the boxes for everyone - there's a reason Scout always goes back to Aspen to ski!
Read more about Aspen Snowmass and other hotels in the area.
- 24-hour front desk
- airport transportation (complimentary)
- area shuttle (complimentary)
- babysitting or childcare
- barbecue grill(s)
- coffee shop or café
- coffee/tea in lobby
- dry cleaning/laundry service
- fireplace in lobby
- fitness facilities
- free wi-fi
- limo or town car service available
- multilingual staff
- number of bars/lounges - 2
- number of restaurants - 3
- outdoor pool
- pets allowed
- ski shuttle
- ski storage
- smoke-free property
- spa tub
- spa services on site
- spa treatment room(s)
- valet parking (surcharge)
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
Special deals & packages for this hotel are displayed below. To take advantage of one of these deals, use the Room Selection booking process (any applicable accommodation specials will be applied to the price) and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extras.
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Early Bird Deal!
Book early and SAVE at Hotel Jerome in the heart of Aspen! Book by November 30!
Book your stay at Hotel Jerome by end of November and SAVE up to 10% OFF! T&Cs apply. Blackout dates apply.
|Valid: Nov 1, 2023 - Apr 9, 2024, book by Nov 30, 2023|
|December 22, 2023 - January 6, 2024|
* Please Contact Scout for a quote based on your preferred travel dates.
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.
Subscribe to the Scout newsletter - a regular roundup of news from the slopes and magazine articles.