- Amazing ski-in, ski-out location so you can reach a number of ski lifts
- The beginner's ski area is right out the back door
- The large, heated ski lockers are ideal and well-located
- Lovely heated pool and hot tubs
Highlands Lodge provides guests with a great location, top-quality faclities and, of course, space and comfort within your condo for a relaxing ski vacation in Beaver Creek. Highlands offers three-bedroom condos, ski-in, ski-out access, stunning mountain or valley vistas and easy access to the beginner's slope - ideal for the kids.
All of the three-bedroom condos at Highlands Lodge are extremely spacious and well-equipped. The main living areas feature full kitchens, dining tables and cozy lounges with fireplaces so you can chill out with a glass of wine around the fire. Many of the third and fourth floor units include large cathedral windows and vaulted ceilings so you can really make the most of your natural surroundings and the space within your condo. Decor varies between each condo and aren't overly modern, however, they have a lovely homely mountain vibe. Scout loves the huge amount of storage space in each condo, perfect for families to keep all the ski gear in the one place. Washer and dryer can also be found in each condo. Bedding varies, so its best to contact Scout so we can find the ideal condo to suit your needs.
Condos are available in a number of star ratings, each differing in decor and furnishings and view: 3 Star, 3.5 Star, 4 Star, & 4.5 Star.
As all of the units at Highlands Lodge are three-bedroom properties, they are perfect for large groups of friends or families travelling together who enjoy spending time as a group and dining together while still having the privacy of separate bedrooms and bathrooms. Thanks to the slopeside location, guests can also come and go easily throughout the day meaning you can meet back at the condo for lunch then all head off in your own direction for an afternoon on the slopes that suit you.
Guests of Highlands Lodge have access to an on-site heated pool and hot tub. The ski lockers, which allow direct access from the building onto the slopes, boast boot racks and are rather spacious.
Highlands Lodge is a perfect option for the larger families and groups of friends, with prime ski access and wonderful facilities in Beaver Creek.
The condos at Highlands Lodge are perfect for large groups and families seeking ski-in, ski-out self-catered accommodation in Beaver Creek.
Highlands Lodge is located right next to the Bunny Hill and has ski-in, ski-out access to the Highlands Chairlift. The condos are situated around 5-10 minutes walk (downhill) from the main restaurant/shopping area of Beaver Creek although this will of course be uphill coming back.
Find a great link to the Beaver Creek Village Map and location of Highlands Lodge here.
- Ski-in Ski-out or slopeside
About Beaver Creek
Beaver Creek is one of those great skiing experiences that everyone should have. The resort lives up to its tagline “Not Exactly Roughing It” in every way – from the quality of the groomed runs, the premium guest services, the cookies in the afternoon and escalators to whizz you up to the slopes. But as luxurious as it is, everyone will feel at home as it radiates a friendly, more peaceful vibe than other huge resorts in the area. Perfect for families, Beaver Creek has terrain to suit all ability levels, a world-class ski school, accommodation options to suit every need and desire, and resort facilities that are second to none.
20/21 SKI RESORT OPERATIONS: Vail Resorts will be making changes to mountain access and resort facilities, and implementing safety protocols for this season. Up-to-date information for Beaver Creek can be found here.
Read more about Beaver Creek and other hotels in the area.
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
Special deals & packages for this hotel are displayed below. To take advantage of one of these deals, use the Room Selection booking process (any applicable accommodation specials will be applied to the price) and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extras.
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
10% Off Early Bird Deal!
Save 10% off stays at selected East West properties in Beaver Creek. Book before October 31!
Stay 7+ nights get 10% Off. Stay 15+ nights get 15% Off. Applicable at selected East West properties in Beaver Creek, including Highlands, Market Square, Oxford Court, Kiva, and Meadows Townhomes. T&C's apply. Some unit exclusions apply.
|Valid: Nov 1, 2020 - Apr 18, 2020, book by Oct 31, 2020|
|December 26, 2020 - January 02, 2021, February 11-18, 2021|
* Contact Scout for a quote based on your preferred travel dates within the applicable travel periods.
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all amounts quoted are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.