- Just a stone’s throw away from the shops, restaurants and bars in the village
- Very friendly and efficient staff
- Daily housekeeping
- The studio lofts which are spacious and have a main level living area and bathroom
- The rooms with balconies and beautiful views particularly those closest to the entrance of the Ski Resort
A reasonably-priced full-service hotel right in the heart of Sun Peaks Village, Hearthstone Lodge is a terrific choice if you want to be just steps away from everything with the mountain’s chair lifts practically next door.
The hotel has 70 suites and each one is equipped with a fireplace and the kitchen. It offers a variety of room types including a Studio Hotel Suite, Loft Hotel Suite, Club Kid Suite, One-Bedroom Suite and a Three-Bedroom Suite. Scout’s favorite is the Loft Hotel Suite which has an upstairs loft and features a king or queen bed, and a sofa bed, living area with fireplace, a kitchen and bathroom on the main level. Families and kids will enjoy the Club Kid Suite which features a set of bunk beds for kids. It is advisable to choose a room facing Mt. Morrisey as the rooms facing the village might have some noise issues coming from the snow groomers and party goers. The rooms are very well-maintained and clean, and are equipped with modern amenities including a complimentary wi-fi internet access and satellite TV.
Hearthstone Lodge has some additional facilities and amenities you will definitely enjoy such as a fitness room with changing facilities and lockers, ski storage, two outdoor hot tubs facing Mt. Morrisey, a coin-operated laundry facility and heated underground parking.
Hearthstone Lodge is ideal for couples, families or group of friends who want condo accommodation with hotel style facilities right in the heart of the village.
Hearthstone Lodge is located right in the center of the village and is in a village ski-in ski-out position. Guests are super close to the resort facilities including ski school and rentals, as well as the local restaurants and bars.
Find a great map of the Sun Peaks Village Area and location of Hearthstone Lodge here.
- Ski-in Ski-out or slopeside
About Sun Peaks
Sun Peaks ski resort in Canada is a friendly resort with a charming ski-through village and wonderful skiing. Plus, thanks to some new and exciting terrain, Sun Peaks now has plenty of reasons to attract hard-core skiers along with its mainstay families and older couples.
Read more about Sun Peaks and other hotels in the area.
- coffee shop or café
- fitness facilities
- free wifi
- free parking nearby
- front desk (limited hours)
- laundry facilities
- safe-deposit box at front desk
- self parking (surcharge)
- ski storage
- ski-in/ski-out access
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
Special deals & packages for this hotel are displayed below. To take advantage of one of these deals, use the Room Selection booking process (any applicable accommodation specials will be applied to the price) and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extras.
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Stay 7 Pay 6 Offer!
Stay 7 Pay 6 at selected Bear Country properties at Sun Peaks! Blackout dates apply.
Stay 7 Pay 6 at selected Bear Country properties at Sun Peaks, including at Hearthstone Lodge, Kookaburra Lodge, Crystal Forest, and Trail's Edge! T&Cs apply. Stay 14 Pay 12 offer also available. Blackout dates apply. Valid all season.
|Valid: Nov 19, 2022 - Apr 30, 2023, book by Mar 31, 2023|
|December 24, 2022 to January 02, 2023 & February 16 to February 22, 2023|
* Contact Scout for a quote based on your preferred travel dates.
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.