- Gorgeous Bathrooms
- Bright, open-plan living areas
- A grand piano!
- Decent ski storage and changing room
- Three-minute walk from the Sakka lifts
Hachi is a brand new, modern ski chalet with all the amenities you would need for a luxurious self-catered ski vacation. The Hachi chalet has been furnished with stunning interiors throughout including two comfortable lounges areas (one with a fireplace and grand piano!), two dining areas, a modern kitchen with a breakfast bar, a tatami mat room and seven large bedrooms.
Hachi can accommodate up to 14 guests in five bedrooms and two maid rooms, with four ultra-modern bathrooms which are ideal for soaking in and relaxing after a day on the slopes.
The sleek kitchen is fully equipped with a large fridge/freezer, a microwave, dishwasher, oven and stovetop, double sinks and all the utensils and dishware you need to create home-cooked meals.
Hachi is also well equipped with a large ski storage and drying room so you can sort out your gear once you have arrived back (via your ski-to-door access!).
Hachi is ideally-placed for access the Sakka Slope ski lift and there is a free shuttle service available in Hakuba village between 8am to 22pm.
Hachi is great for families and large groups seeking an uber-modern ski chalet with ski-to-door access and luxurious facilities throughout.
Chalet Hachi is located in the Upper Wadano area of Hakuba within easy walking or skiing distance of the Sakka Slope lifts, taking just a minute to ski down or three minutes to walk down in the morning. If you feel comfortable crossing the lift path, you can then ski directly back to the property when you are finished for the day. There is a Hakuba village ski shuttle available or you can organise lifts through the concierge service if you wish to go elsewhere during your stay.
- Ski-in Ski-out or slopeside
The Hakuba Valley is one of Japan's most popular ski destinations for Westerners. Made up of 10 ski resorts, including the most well-known Happo One, Cortina, Iwatake, Goryu, and Hakuba 47, there are plenty of options for skiers and snowboarders of all ability levels. Whether you're a powderhound in search of some epic pow turns, or just looking for some mellow cuisey groomers, you're sure to fall in love with the Hakuba region. Happo (the main village) and the surrounding districts of Wadano and Echoland have everything you need for your ski holiday, including international snowsports schools, rentals, guiding options, convenience stores, and countless restaurants and bars. The area is particularly Westernised to cater for the international skier, however, you can still experience glimpses of Japanese culture via local restaurants, onsens, and day tours. Close to Tokyo, Nagano and other ski resorts in the region, Hakuba is a perfect option for first time families, couples, and those who enjoy the Western comforts of home.
Read more about Hakuba and other hotels in the area.
- Air Conditioning
- Private Garden
- Ski-to-door Access
- Flatscreen TVs
- Full Kitchen
- Laundry Facilities
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Hachi. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.