- Pool large enough to do laps!
- Some of the biggest hotel rooms in Vail, perfect for couples and families.
- Fireplaces in every room to cosy up around.
- Beautiful ons-site spa with facilities available to all guests.
- Guests can also borrow a Mercedes for their own use. The price is included in the resort fee charge.
- Views can be pool or village (both with partial mountain views) or mountain, but to get the mountain views you have to pay for it. The higher rooms have better views.
- Valet parking is available for a fee.
- A daily resort fee is charged which covers great hotel amenities, including a Mercedes shuttle on request and ski valet.
- Après at the Remedy bar is a must - the cocktails are fantastic!
When you walk in the door at Four Seasons Vail, you know you’re going to be well looked after. The service is second to none and the whole place is the very definition of luxury.
While the rooms at Four Seasons Vail are on the expensive side, compared with many of the other hotels in Vail, even their most basic room is huge. Not that ‘basic’ is the word we would use to describe even the entry-level rooms. Furnished with modern mountain-style furniture crafted from dark wood and accented with rich reds, everything at the Four Seasons is on a grand scale. Each room offers stone fireplaces, and most boast a fully-furnished balcony or terrace with views across the mountains, village or gardens.
And while, yes, there’s a resort fee charged per night (included in the charge when you book via Scout), many of the extras you would normally pay for in other hotels are covered – and then some. Need to borrow a car to get some groceries? No problem, take the Mercedes.
Although the Four Seasons is not located close to the slopes (it’s about a 10 minute walk), they have a three-story ski concierge building located right next to the gondola. There, your ski valet (who is assigned to your party for the entire duration of your stay) will be waiting to help you get your boots on and lay your skis in the snow. When you stay at Four Seasons Vail, you’ll never need to carry your skis anywhere.
If you do stay here, make sure you make time to visit the spa – any guest can use it regardless of whether or not they have a treatment booked. It’s quite luxurious with a large hot tub, an icy plunge pool, a steam room and separate sauna for ladies and men. The Four Seasons offers some wonderful on-site restaurants too, including a modern mountain steakhouse (Flame) and a great in-room dining menu. Our top pick for après is the Remedy Bar (the fire pits are a lovely touch), or you can grab a cocktail by the pool.
The Fours Seasons is the perfection option for a family ski vacation in Vail, particularly for those happy to escape from the hustle and bustle of the main village for a little luxury.
The Four Seasons Vail is great for families as well as those looking for a romantic escape. It is especially good for those who are seeking a truly luxurious experience.
Situated on the outer edge of Vail Village, The Four Seasons Vail is not smack in the middle, but it is very close to the action. It is only about a 10 minute walk from the ski concierge and Gondola One. If that’s too much for you there’s a regular shuttle that can drive you there easily each morning.
- <10 min walk to lifts
- Hotel shuttle provided
If Aspen is Hollywood then Vail is Wall St - popular with the money-never-sleeps-but-it-does-wear-Bogner set. Attracting tens of thousands of visitors a year, it’s quite the place to be seen, and to ski! Luxury is standard at Vail, the pedestrian-friendly village weaves around the buildings and has a wonderful European-style feel to it. The mountain terrain (one of the largest in the world) boasts perfectly groomed corduroy, powder stashes galore, and pristine tree skiing. Team this up with endless accommodation options, easy access from Denver, and one of the best après scenes in North America, it's no surprise Vail is a favourite among local and international ski enthusiasts.
20/21 SKI RESORT OPERATIONS: Vail Resorts will be making changes to mountain access and resort facilities, and implementing safety protocols for this season. Up-to-date information for Vail can be found here.
Read more about Vail and other hotels in the area.
- air-conditioned public areas
- area shuttle (complimentary)
- babysitting or childcare
- breakfast available (surcharge)
- complimentary newspapers in lobby
- concierge desk
- currency exchange
- free wi-fi
- health club
- in-room accessibility
- massage - spa treatment room(s)
- multilingual staff
- pets allowed
- poolside bar
- room service
- safe-deposit box at front desk
- ski storage
- smoke-free property
- swimming pool - outdoor
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Four Seasons Resort Vail. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all amounts quoted are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.