- The luxurious and spacious rooms.
- ‘The Handle Bar’ is a cool, casual bar with great food and fantastic views of the slopes.
- Ski-in ski-out convenience with valets on hand to get you onto the slopes fast.
- The gorgeous outdoor pool and hot tub area.
- Art adorns the walls of the hotel – including Miro paintings. Guests can even have a guided art tour with an iPhone/iPad.
- A night cap at the Ascent Lounge is the perfect way to finish off your day
- Only small pets are allowed (up to 25 pounds) and are not allowed to be left alone in the rooms.
- Price of rooms are based on view, so you'll pay more for the better mountain views
- Flexible bedding options throughout to suit most families
Upholding the high quality standard you’ve come to expect from this premium brand, the Four Seasons Jackson Hole is welcoming, beautifully designed and luxuriously appointed. For those seeking a luxury ski hotel in the heart of Jackson Hole's Teton Village, the Four Seasons is sure to satisfy.
Upon arrival you’ll be greeted in a typical Jackson Hole style – the valets are all wearing cowboy hats, and the service is genuinely warm. The next thing you’ll notice are the beautiful high-end furnishings in the lobby area – including the huge chalet-style leather armchairs that surround the fireplace.
And then there are the gorgeous rooms and residences. They’re all fairly large, and most have balconies, fireplaces and views either of the mountains or the valley (room prices are based on views and those classified as ‘resort view’ may have obstructed views of either). The bathrooms, which are supplied with L'Occitane products, are equally luxurious, with big tubs, separate showers and plenty of room for two. All the rooms have been decorated in a country manor style, and the residences all have large kitchens. The bedding is flexible throughout, with either a king bed, or two queens or doubles, plus the option of a rollaway or cot for the kids - ideal for families. When you’re not relaxing in your room, you can also take advantage of the quiet library area with board games, or perhaps go for a swim in the outdoor pool. Meanwhile, the hot tubs are nestled among trees, and there is also a fully equipped gym.
Even if you’re not lucky enough to be staying at the Four Seasons Jackson Hole, you should still visit to enjoy the lobby area, or indulge in a cocktail or two at The Handle Bar. Also excellent is the West Bank Grill Steakhouse restaurant, which serves up the best steak in Jackson. Scout loves to finish off a day on the slopes with a night cap at the Ascent Lounge (the signature cocktails are amazing!).
The Four Seasons Jackson Hole is the epitome of luxury in Jackson Hole, and for those looking for the ultimate ski vacation in the heart of Teton Village, this resort is sure to hit the mark.
The Four Seasons Jackson Hole is perfect for discerning guests looking for a high level of luxury in a ski-in ski-out location in Teton Village.
The hotel is located right at the base of Jackson Hole Mountain – the ski school is just across from the back door, and it’s also close to several lifts (including the beginner lifts). The Gondola and tram are also just steps away. Teton Village is about 30 minutes from Jackson Hole airport, and 20 minutes from the town of Jackson.
Find a great map of the Teton Village and the location of The Four Seasons Jackson Hole here.
- Ski-in Ski-out or slopeside
About Jackson Hole
Jackson Hole has risen to prominence over the years, but it’s the past few in particular that have seen its popularity soar as high as the Grand Tetons behind it. And it’s understandable why. Challenging terrain is what it is best known for, but the area’s spectacular scenery, a happening après scene, an ever-growing selection of great restaurants and wide range of accommodation make it a natural choice. It’s not surprising people come back year after year.
Read more about Jackson Hole and other hotels in the area.
- 24-hour business center
- accessibility equipment for the deaf
- accessible bathroom
- accessible path of travel
- arcade/game room
- babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- beauty services
- breakfast available (surcharge)
- children's club
- coffee shop or café
- concierge services
- currency exchange
- dry cleaning/laundry service
- fireplace in lobby
- fitness facilities
- full-service health spa
- hair salon
- in-room accessibility
- massage - spa treatment room(s)
- number of restaurants - 3
- number of spa tubs - 3
- pets allowed
- roll-in shower
- room service (24 hours)
- safe-deposit box at front desk
- shopping on site
- ski storage
- ski-in/ski-out access
- swimming pool - outdoor
- tours/ticket assistance
- valet parking (surcharge)
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Four Seasons Resort Jackson Hole. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.