- Luxury facilities like hot tubs, grills, private decks and fireplaces
- Spacious, split-level layout and modern styling throughout
- Convenient grocery store right across the street
- Great kitchen with espresso machine and wine bar
Built for the 2010 Whistler Winter Olympic Games, the townhouses at Fitzsimmons Walk have a bright, modern feel and are well-equipped throughout. Each townhouse is split over at least two levels, with four bedrooms in each unit. These expansive townhouses can accommodate up to 9 guests which is ideal for two families travelling together or a large group of friends.
All townhouses at Fitzsimmons Walk have everything you need for a self-catered stay, including a full gourmet kitchen with quality Wolf appliances, large lounges, in-unit washer/dryer facilities and spacious entry areas where you can keep coats and boots without having to drag them through the house. These holiday homes also boast additional extras such as wet bars, gas and wood-burning fireplaces, media rooms, balconies and patios, BBQ grills and hot tubs, to make your stay even more luxurious. Scout loves the espresso machines in each unit!
Almost all units at Fitzsimmons Walk feature the same bedding configurations with a split king bed in the master bedroom, two further split king rooms which can be used as double or twin rooms, and a final tri-bunk room which is great for the kids. Most units have three full bathrooms, with at least one of these being an ensuite.
The townhouses at Fitzsimmons Walk usually have garage parking for up to two cars (depending on size) and there is nearby lot parking if you need additional space. The walk from the accommodation to the base of the slopes is around 15 minutes or you can take the shuttle service which runs throughout the day. Nester's Grocery is also located across the street so you can cook up a storm.
Fitzsimmons Walk is a fantastic lodging option for larger families in Whistler, with modern amenities, and lots of little additional luxuries that add to your ski vacation.
The self-catered townhouses at Fitzsimmons Walk are ideal for large families and groups of friends travelling for a luxurious ski vacation or celebration.
Fitzsimmons Walk is located on the outskirts of Whistler Village around 5 minutes' drive from the base of Whistler Blackcomb where all the restaurants, bars and chairlifts are. For added convenience there is a grocery store right across the street and the shuttle bus service can be caught from just outside.
Find a great map of Whistler Village and location of Fitzsimmons Walk here.
- On or close to public shuttle route
About Whistler Blackcomb
Whistler is spectacular in many ways. Whether it’s the two gigantic mountains delivering more than 8000ac (3237ha) of skiing, the jaw-dropping scenery, a village life that puts most major cities to shame or terrain that is steep enough to give even the most extreme skiers an adrenaline rush, you will never be short of being amazed at Whistler. Long the favorite of skiers everywhere, Whistler became even more famous when it hosted the 2010 Winter Olympics and showed itself off to the world. Whether you’re a family of beginners or training to be an instructor, anyone will have a blast at Whistler.
Read more about Whistler Blackcomb and other hotels in the area.
- Fully equipped Kitchen
- Private Patio and/or Balcony
- Flat Screen Televisions
- DVD Players
- Coffee Machine
- BBQ Grill
- Private Hot Tub
- In-Suite Washer/Dryer
- Garage Parking
- Complimentary WiFi
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Fitzsimmons Walk. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.