- Great location in the Galena neighbourhood close to Lift 1A and the gondola
- Condos with vaulted ceilings offer lots of natural light
- Modern alpine styling throughout
- Flexible bedding options for families including twin and bunk beds
Fifth Avenue offers Standard and Deluxe self-catered ski condo accommodation that provides guests with comfortable, modern alpine lodging in downtown Aspen. Located close to the base of Aspen Mountain, the condo complex is only 2 blocks from the gondola, and situated close to the downtown area. Although, being at the bottom of the slopes means it is a bit of an uphill walk back to the condos at the end of the day.
Each condo at Fifth Avenue is individually owned and therefore each is decorated in a unique style. Fifth Avenue offers two and three-bedroom condos which provide simple styling, comfortable bedrooms, clean bathrooms and open-plan kitchen and living areas. Standard rooms may not have been as recently renovated as Deluxe units and can seem dated. Deluxe condos are much more modern in design. The condos have a wonderful homely feel about them, with many brick and stone features throughout. Bedding is a combination of king and twins, allowing flexibility for families and larger groups. In many of the condos located on the higher levels, tall north-east facing windows provide a great overlook of the town of Aspen.
Although the condos at Fifth Avenue don't have many on-site facilities, guests do have access to the pool and hot tub at Durant and receive complimentary passes for a local health club. Communal laundry is also available at Durant Condos. A complimentary Aspen airport transfer is provided for guests staying at Fifth Avenue condos.
Fifth Avenue is a wonderful condo for a family ski vacation, with convenient access to the slopes of Aspen Mountain, and the great restaurants, bars, and shops of downtown.
Fifth Avenue is ideal for guests seeking simple, self-catered accommodation in Aspen without the luxury of on-site hotel facilities but with the convenience of being close to the slopes and town.
Fifth Avenue condos in Aspen are located just a couple of blocks from the Lift 1A and the Silver Queen gondola. This means you can easily access the slopes of the Aspen's Ajax Resort and will be just a short walk away from your condo at the end of the day. The main transit center is just three blocks away. These condos are also close to all the amenities of downtown Aspen.
Find a great map of the Aspen downtown area and location of each of the Aspen hotels here.
- <5 min walk to lifts
About Aspen Snowmass
Nestled deep in the heart of the Rockies, Aspen is the jewel in the crown of Colorado skiing with four big mountains for skiers to choose from. The resort is best known for its glitz and glamour, and while that’s true, there’s certainly a part of the town’s personality that is down-to-earth and relaxed. This is probably the result of its mining heritage combined with a resort offering some of the country’s best ski terrain and fabulous powder. Whether you're a family looking for your next memorable ski vacation, and avid powderhound, or a hopeless romantic in search of a classic ski-to-après experience, Aspen ticks all the boxes for everyone - there's a reason Scout always goes back to Aspen to ski!
Read more about Aspen Snowmass and other hotels in the area.
- Laundry Facilities
- Complimentary Aspen Airport Transfers
- Access to Health Club Passes
- Heated Pool (at Durant)
- Hot Tub(at Durant)
- Outdoor Grill/BBQ
- Free Wi-Fi
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
Special deals & packages for this hotel are displayed below. To take advantage of one of these deals, use the Room Selection booking process (any applicable accommodation specials will be applied to the price) and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extras.
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
20% OFF Early Bird Deal!
Save up to 20% OFF at selected Aspen condos & apartments. T&Cs apply.
Save up to 20% OFF when you stay 7+ nights at selected Aspen condos & houses. Save 15% OFF for stays of 4+ nights. Book by December 15. Blackout dates apply. T&Cs apply.
|Valid: Jan 2, 2022 - Apr 2, 2022, book by Dec 15, 2021|
|January 27 - 30 & February 17 - 22, 2022|
* Please Contact Scout for a quote based on your preferred travel dates.
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.