- The abundance of natural finishes in the building materials.
- Ezo 365 is ultra stylish, yet comfortable and homely.
- Most of the houses have a private Jacuzzi on a balcony.
- The rooms are generously proportioned.
- There’s no need to haul your equipment everywhere, as guests have use of a secure equipment storage room on the slopes – which includes boot warmers!
- The property is located in the lower part of Lower Hirafu. The best way to get to the ski slopes is by the shuttle which runs right outside.
- The Ezo 365 houses are nestled in amongst other houses, so you won’t get much of a view.
- Arrival and departure shuttles can be arranged from key transit hubs.
- In-resort services (such as babysitting, welcome food packs and wine delivery) can be easily organized via the concierge.
- Parking is included in the rate.
Scout loves these three and four bedroom houses in Lower Hirafu for so many reasons.
Firstly, they’re huge. So whether you’re traveling as two families or a large group of friends, there will be plenty of room for everyone to spread out. They’re the perfect option if you want to do a lot of entertaining and relaxing during your stay.
Secondly, the exterior architecture is inventive and fun – creating a box-like look out of timber, steel and concrete. This aesthetic continues on the inside, where you’ll find stone chimneys and fireplaces, which are offset by the wood paneled walls. The overall effect is one that’s somehow stylish yet warm at the same time.
The furnishings throughout Ezo 365 are modern, luxurious and comfortable. Plus the large kitchens are filled with European appliances and an espresso machine.
There’s a home office in each house (though we hope you never have to use it), and free Wi-Fi throughout. Added to the conveniences are laundries and drying rooms, and let’s not forget the jewel in the crown – private outdoor Jacuzzis in most houses.
Two families or a large group of friends who want modern luxury and space in Niseko.
Situated in the lower section of Lower Hirafu, the Ezo 365 houses are all within walking distance of most of Hirafu restaurants and bars. They are right on the ski shuttle route.
You can find a map of Niseko village here.
- <10 min walk to lifts
- On or close to public shuttle route
Whether you’re a powder hound seeking some of the lightest, driest snow in the world, or a beginner looking for a safe place to take your first turns, Niseko is a hit.
Read more about Niseko and other hotels in the area.
- concierge services
- free wi-fi
- satellite TV
- laundry facilities
- luggage storage
- multilingual staff
- ski storage (on slope and in building)
- train or bus station pickup (complimentary)
- Property is non-smoking.
- Cleaning: Fresh towels and rubbish removed every 2nd day (not including arrival and departure days); mid stay clean and linen change only if staying 7 nights or more.
- Guests accept responsibility for damage to the property (including apartment common areas), fittings, furniture, keys and other chattels caused during their occupation, including any consequential losses incurred.
- Credit card details and authorization are required to be provided to Niseko Central on or prior to check-in as a security deposit.
- A charge of JPY 10,000 for each hour or part thereof that the accommodation is occupied past the Check-Out time will be charged.
- Parking during winter months is severely restricted and must be requested and confirmed for each booking if required.
Additional Concierge Services: Niseko Central offers additional services to make your Niseko stay more enjoyable including welcome food packs, wine delivery, babysitting and childcare, day trips, and massage. Please enquire directly with Niseko Central to organise these services.
Complimentary Ski Valet is exclusive to all guests staying in Niseko Central properties. Ski-in/Ski-out equipment storage (including boot dryers) available on the ground floor of the Hirafu Gondola building (open 8am - 5pm daily). Overnight tuning also available (extra cost).
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Ezo 365. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.