- The Elkhorn chairlift leaves from just outside the property’s ski locker room, making it easy to get to the slopes.
- The condos are large and have great amenities – including fully-equipped kitchens, fireplaces, washers and dryers.
- For those who want a location that’s not hectic but still close to the action, Elkhorn Lodge is a great choice.
- There are no resort fees or extra charges – Wi-Fi and parking (one car per condo) are included in the rate.
- Beaver Creek Village is about a 5-7 minute walk uphill from the lodge. However Dial-A-Ride can be ordered, or you can catch the resort shuttle which leaves every 15 minutes.
- Views are less about mountains or slopes, and more about peaceful, snowy garden outlooks.
- It’s only possible to ski-in and ski-out during the main season when there’s snow to the lodge (usually occurs from around December 15 to April 1).
- All of the condos within the complex are individually owned, so furnishings can vary from one condo to the next.
- Two-bedroom condos make up the bulk of the building.
- If you require a specific bed types (eg: for kids) be sure to put it in the request.
Among the more peaceful accommodation options in Beaver Creek, Elkhorn Lodge is a luxury condominium complex situated a short walk away from the village center. Each condo has been furnished and upgraded according to each individual owner’s tastes, however, they are all homely and comfortable while also meeting independent quality standards.
Because Elkhorn Lodge isn’t situated right in the heart of the village, the condos are spacious. The bedrooms and bathrooms are generous, while the living areas allow enough room for groups of people of congregate. You could even host a dinner party – as each condo includes a top-of-the-line kitchen. Even better, each condo features a fireplace and a balcony, most with BBQ grills. Condos are available in Standard and Premier, the difference being the level of decor and if they've been renovated, and many provide flexible bedding options, perfect for a family ski vacation in Beaver Creek.
The views from the condos are peaceful – you’re most likely to be overlooking a pleasant visage of gardens and pine trees. Higher up, some condos have views of the slopes and mountains. Some of the lower condos do look out onto the driveway of the complex.
Meanwhile, the lobby area is reminiscent of many other mountain lodges – with large atrium windows, wooden beams, deer heads above the fireplaces, and huge lounges. Overall, Elkhorn is a quiet condo building complex, away from the hustle and bustle of the main resort village. The hot tub are is peaceful, and a nice spot to relax after a day on the slopes.
As Elkhorn Lodge is a complex of individually-owned condos, it doesn’t have 24 hour hotel service, restaurants and valets. But with so many services located just a short walk away, this is a great option for those wanting a more independent ski vacation.
Elkhorn Lodge Condos are great for those who are seeking a ‘home away from home’ that’s close to Beaver Creek Village, but not right on top of everything. They are perfect for people looking for self-catered ski accommodation in Beaver Creek.
The lodge is located just down the hill from Beaver Creek Village, close to the Elkhorn Lift. This property is also close to a ski-way (via a skier bridge) which provides access at the end of the day.
Find a great link to the Beaver Creek Village Map and location of Elkhorn Lodge here.
- Ski-in Ski-out or slopeside
About Beaver Creek
Beaver Creek is one of those great skiing experiences that everyone should have. The resort lives up to its tagline “Not Exactly Roughing It” in every way – from the quality of the groomed runs, the premium guest services, the cookies in the afternoon and escalators to whizz you up to the slopes. But as luxurious as it is, everyone will feel at home as it radiates a friendly, more peaceful vibe than other huge resorts in the area. Perfect for families, Beaver Creek has terrain to suit all ability levels, a world-class ski school, accommodation options to suit every need and desire, and resort facilities that are second to none.
20/21 SKI RESORT OPERATIONS: Vail Resorts will be making changes to mountain access and resort facilities, and implementing safety protocols for this season. Up-to-date information for Beaver Creek can be found here.
Read more about Beaver Creek and other hotels in the area.
- concierge desk
- fitness facilities
- free wi-fi
- free parking
- full kitchens
- ski storage
- ski-in/ski-out access
- spa tub
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Elkhorn Lodge. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.