- The condos are a little larger than the others in the resort.
- The rooms offer a variety of views, including the woods, ski slopes and mountains.
- It’s possible to catch a gondola down the hill to dine in Breckenridge town.
- This is a true ski-in ski-out property.
- The property is located at the base of Peak 7, which is much less hectic than Peak 8 (although that base is just a short gondola ride away).
- Ski rentals on site for convenience.
- One Ski Hill Place (which features a swimming pool, bowling alley and games room) is available to guests and easy to access – only a short gondola ride away.
- Crystal Peak Lodge is not fully serviced (which means it does not offer a concierge, valet or room service), but it does have a 24 hour reception.
- No studio size condos, but 40 units in total of 1-3 bedroom options.
- Large living spaces, bedrooms, & kitchens, plus laundry in every unit.
- Easy access to the Independence Chair each morning.
Crystal Peak Lodge is located right on the slopes at Breckenridge Ski Resort's Peak 7 Base Area, so all you need to do in the morning is put on your boots and away you go!
Although each condo within the complex is independently owned, they’re all elegantly furnished with especially comfortable couches. The walls are adorned with vintage ski posters and antique ski paraphernalia that are prevalent in mountain condos. Crystal Peak Lodge is made for families (with no studio condos) with options ranging from 1 - 3 bedrooms. Each unit has a full kitchen, fireplace, and great large living areas and bedrooms. Many have balconies and offer great slopeside views. A laundry in each unit provides ultimate convenience for those staying a little longer. Another great feature of the condos is that the living areas within the condos are quite large, making it possible to hang out with a group of friends or with the kids.
Services are kept to a minimum, which keeps the price tag within reasonable limits. A 24 hour reception desk is as far as it goes (except for the housekeeping, of course). It’s also good to know that there is no onsite restaurant or bar, but there is a restaurant located at the neighboring lodge. Crystal Peak Lodge does house a ski rental shop, as well as a games room for the kids. The town of Breckenridge is accessible by the gondola (open until 5pm daily).
Despite its no-frills approach, Crystal Peak Lodge benefits from being owned by the same company (Vail Resorts) that owns the slightly more luxurious One Ski Hill Place – located just across the ridge. So if you fancy a quick game of bowling after skiing, simply reserve a lane at One Ski Hill Place, and pop on over in the gondola.
Crystal Peak Lodge is a fantastic condo option for families, with ease access to the slopes and away from the hustle and bustle of downtown Breckenridge.
Crystal Peak Lodge is great for families who are looking for quality accommodation without paying for services they don’t need. It is also perfect for groups seeking ski-in, ski-out accommodation in Breckenridge.
Crystal Peak Lodge is located at the base of Peak 7 it is about a 10 minute drive down to Breckenridge's Main Street. Alternatively you can catch the BreckConnect gondola to the town’s day parking lot and walk another 10 minutes to Main Street (the last gondola is at 6pm).
Find a great map of the Breckenridge Ski Resort and location of Crystal Peak Lodge here.
- Ski-in Ski-out or slopeside
Breckenridge Ski Resort, a.k.a. ‘Breck’, is one of North America's top two most visited ski resorts. It is located in Summit County, Colorado – in the mountain town of Breckenridge. The resort area spans over five huge peaks and with five terrain parks, two half-pipes, and eight alpine bowls, so there is great skiing for all abilities. Added to this is a hip, historic mining town, with a ton of great restaurants and bars, endless shopping, and a lively après scene, making Breckenridge one of the USA's most premier resorts.
Read more about Breckenridge and other hotels in the area.
- concierge desk
- express check-out
- fitness facilities
- free wi-fi
- safe-deposit box at front desk
- ski shuttle
- ski storage
- ski-in/ski-out access
- spa tub
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Crystal Peak Lodge. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.