- Mornings and evenings are easy thanks to the hotel’s convenient location and ski storage facilities.
- Double glazed windows which help to limit the noise of foot traffic in the village.
- The down-to-earth and friendly staff help to create a family atmosphere.
- The South Wing with cool and crisp aesthetics and a lovely contemporary feel.
- Make use of the complimentary ski valet service & storage.
- Choose from a number of suite combinations to suit your needs, and many can be joined to form larger 2-3 bedroom units.
- Great outdoor hot tub and pool area with wood burning sauna.
- Make sure to enjoy a tasty dinner at Wildwood Bistro on-site!
In a previous life, the Crystal Lodge and Suites was once two hotels: the Nancy Greene Olympic Lodge and the (old) Crystal Lodge. Named after one of Canada’s most famous skiers, the Nancy Greene Olympic Lodge was one of the first to be built in Whistler Village – hence its fantastic location. Since then, the two lodges were completely renovated – with significant updates made to many of the rooms.
Now, the rooms are modern and stylish with wonderful furnishings throughout. Choose the South Wing for a crisp aesthetic (think cool blues and greys), or check into the North Wing for modern West Coast design offering dark woods and warm earth tones. Scout loves the variety of room options on offer - from standard guest rooms for ultimate value, to deluxe rooms, specialty suites, and lofted rooms that can be combined to form larger one, two and three bedroom suites. The in-room storage is fantastic, the kitchens are spacious, and the bathrooms are larger than most. Bedding varies per unit, but many boast king, double or split king options and sofa beds in the larger suites.
With Crystal Lodge being just steps away from the gondola, guests are in the perfect location for skiing. The building offers over 20 onsite retail shops and restaurants (plus guests are offered a discount for staying at the Crystal). Not only this, the hotel also boasts a heated outdoor pool, wood burning sauna and hot tub which are the perfect place to unwind after a day on the slopes. Guests can also enjoy Aveda Spa on site, and the convenience of a Starbucks. The on-site Wildwood Bistro is a top-choice for a family dinner, and you can enjoy a nice late-night local's vibe at the Crystal Lodge.
Of course, being at the centre of the village has its perks, but there can be the tendency for hotels within this area to experience a bit of noise from late night revellers. The Crystal Lodge has installed double glazed windows for those rooms overlooking the village stroll. Scout suggests requesting a ‘quiet room’ which, if available, will put you in a quieter area towards the back of the property.
Crystal Lodge is a fantastic contemporary hotel in the heart of Whistler village, and unbeatable in terms of proximity to the slopes and great restaurants and bars on offer.
The Crystal Lodge would suit those who want to stay right in the centre of the village, close to the lifts. The suites and deluxe studios are perfect for those who prefer good quality furnishings, while the traditional rooms are great for unfussy, budget-oriented travelers.
The Crystal Lodge & Suites is mere steps away from the Whistler and Blackcomb gondolas, and offering easy access to all the shops, restaurants and bars in Whistler Village.
Find a great map of the Whistler Village area and location of the Crystal Lodge & Suites here. Crystal is the red building number 12.
- Short walk to lifts
About Whistler Blackcomb
Whistler is spectacular in many ways. Whether it’s the two gigantic mountains delivering more than 8000ac (3237ha) of skiing, the jaw-dropping scenery, a village life that puts most major cities to shame or terrain that is steep enough to give even the most extreme skiers an adrenaline rush, you will never be short of being amazed at Whistler. Long the favorite of skiers everywhere, Whistler became even more famous when it hosted the 2010 Winter Olympics and showed itself off to the world. Whether you’re a family of beginners or training to be an instructor, anyone will have a blast at Whistler.
Read more about Whistler Blackcomb and other hotels in the area.
- 24-hour front desk
- babysitting or childcare
- breakfast available (surcharge)
- coffee shop or café
- complimentary newspapers in lobby
- concierge services
- currency exchange
- dry cleaning/laundry service
- fireplace in lobby
- garage parking (surcharge)
- gift shops or newsstand
- hair salon
- health club
- in-room accessibility
- laundry facilities
- luggage storage
- multilingual staff
- number of restaurants - 3
- pets allowed
- shopping on site
- ski storage
- smoke-free property
- snack bar/deli
- spa tub
- swimming pool - outdoor
- free wifi
- You must present a photo ID when checking in.
- Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.
- Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival.
- The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking.
- Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM Check-out time is 11 AM Pets allowed
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 25 years old.
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Crystal Lodge & Suites. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.