- All condos are uniquely designed and decorated so have their own individual style
- Every bedroom has access to a separate bathroom
- Excellent ski-in, ski-out location
- Outdoor pool and three hot tubs
- Fantastic ski concierge service!
- Flexible bedding in each condo to cater to most families.
Crestwood Condos are situated with great ski-in, ski-out access to Snowmass Ski Resort and just a short walk to the Snowmass base village. Enjoy the village’s amenities, send the kids off to the ski school, or relax and unwind in the resort’s spa and hot tubs after a day on the slopes.
The Crestwood Condominiums are modern, stylish apartments with quality furnishings and amenities. Each condo is individually designed but is required to maintain a certain standard so as to be part of the resort. This means that whichever condo you stay in you’ll have comfortable bedding, modern bathrooms, fully-equipped living areas and access to the communal facilities.
There are a range of condos available allowing guests to stay in anything from 1-4 bedroom apartments and townhouses. Lofted apartments are a great option for those on a budget (although some feature a spiral staircase which may be unsuitable for smaller children). There are three different levels of accommodation (standard, deluxe and premier) so you can choose the size and style to suit you and your group.
- Standard: recently renovated kitchens and bathrooms but with more basic facilities.
- Deluxe: recently renovated kitchens and bathrooms with modern fittings and furnishings.
- Premier: completed renovated properties with top-of-the-range décor, furnishings and facilities.
Although the condos allow you to have a private self-catered stay in Snowmass Village, you also benefit from having hotel style services such as a ski concierge, housekeeping, airport transfers and on-site spa facilities, as well as a grocery shopping service available prior to check-in. Scout loves that this gives you the best of both worlds, and what many families seek for their ski trip.
Crestwood Condos are the perfect choice for a family ski vacation in Aspen, close to the slopes of Snowmass mountain, and wonderful hotel-style facilities.
The Crestwood Condos are perfect for couples, groups and families looking for a self-contained apartment in Snowmass Village. With a range of condo sizes there is something for everyone.
Crestwood Condos are located in the heart of the Snowmass Village ski resort with ski-in, ski-out access to the slopes as well as being close to the village amenities and ski school. The gondolas are just minutes away so everything you need is on your doorstep. Snowmass Village is approximately 20 minutes drive from downtown Aspen via the free resort shuttle.
- Ski-in Ski-out or slopeside
About Aspen Snowmass
Nestled deep in the heart of the Rockies, Aspen is the jewel in the crown of Colorado skiing with four big mountains for skiers to choose from. The resort is best known for its glitz and glamour, and while that’s true, there’s certainly a part of the town’s personality that is down-to-earth and relaxed. This is probably the result of its mining heritage combined with a resort offering some of the country’s best ski terrain and fabulous powder. Whether you're a family looking for your next memorable ski vacation, and avid powderhound, or a hopeless romantic in search of a classic ski-to-après experience, Aspen ticks all the boxes for everyone - there's a reason Scout always goes back to Aspen to ski!
Read more about Aspen Snowmass and other hotels in the area.
- Drying Room
- Ski Storage
- DVD Player
- Hot tub
- Swimming Pool
- Ski-in Ski-out
- Spa/ massage
- Laundry Facilities
The below list of services and amenities are all complimentary and included in the Crestwood’s Resort Fee (Included in your room rate). No additional charges will be incurred while on property for these items listed.
- Daily Housekeeping Service
- Aspen Airport Shuttle Service
- Luggage Portage
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- On-Site Parking with Heated Driveways
- On Property Ski Shop (Rentals/Tunes Available)
- Slope Side Ski and Boot Storage
- Delayed Luggage Search and Retrieval
- Snowmass Village Transportation Service
- Local Phone Calls
- HD Digital Cable Service
- Rollaway Beds and “Pack’n’Play” Cribs On Request
- Free Washers and Dryers in Each Building
- Grocery/Liquor Shopping Service and Delivery
- Luggage Storage
- Showers and Changing Rooms
- Local News Papers in Lobby
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
Special deals & packages for this hotel are displayed below. To take advantage of one of these deals, use the Room Selection booking process (any applicable accommodation specials will be applied to the price) and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extras.
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
20% Off Early Bird Offer
Get up to 20% Off for stays of 5 nights or more at The Crestwood. Book by Oct 15.
Get up to 20% Off for stays of 5 nights or more at The Crestwood Snowmass condos. Book by October 15. T&Cs Apply. Blackout dates apply.
|Valid: Jan 3, 2022 - Apr 2, 2022, book by Oct 15, 2021|
|January 15 - 22 & February 19 - 26, 2022|
* Please Contact Scout for a quote based on your preferred travel dates.
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.