- Homely feel and European styling and decor throughout
- Great ski-in location between Golden Peak and Gondola One
- Welcoming staff who get to know you like old friends
- Heated ski storage & hot tubs in some units
Christiania is a classically-styled hotel (think European ski lodge) offering cosy and comfortable hotel rooms. Thanks to the wide variety of rooms on offer, Christiania at Vail suits both couples and families alike. The hotel contains a variety of different room types as well as suites. They also manage condos throughout Vail Village, ranging in size from one bedroom through ot five bedroom.
The Christiania hotel rooms are wonderfully styled, with a cosy and intimate Bavarian feel, though for some this may feel a little outdated. Choose from a range of deluxe rooms and suites with a good mix of king and queen beds. The Deluxe rooms face the village whereas the King rooms and Mountain Suites have great mountain views. Each is individually owned, so decor and bedding varies throughout. Some units also feature a hot tub. For those staying in the guest rooms at the hotel, continental breakfast is included and there are a number of restaurants right on your doorstep. The hotel only has 22 hotel rooms, so the atmosphere is more like a European ski lodge rather than an upscale hotel.
Christiania is situated in the heart of Vail with ski-in access. It is only a short walk or push on your skis to Gondola One right out the back door. Once you return to the lodge, store your gear in the heated ski racks so that it is warmed and ready for you the following day. Afterwards, head down to Sarah's Bar & Lounge for some apres drinks by the fireplace with fellow guests, or take a dip in the heated pool (with great mountain views). Family owned for over 40 years, the staff at Christiania are friendly and welcoming and will treat you like friends and family from the moment you arrive. Pets are more than welcome if you can't bare to leave your pooch at home. Although Christiania is not the most modern hotel, the service and charm really make up for it.
Christiania at Vail is a wonderful option particularly for couples and solo travellers, who enjoy a ski-lodge feel to their accommodation and prime access to the slopes each morning. The self-contained condos are ideal for families who seek convenience of being in the heart of Vail Village and close to local restaurants, shops, and resort amenities.
Christiania is ideal for guests who want a quaint, homely style lodge with one of the best locations in Vail Village.
Christiania is a ski-in property with easy access to Gondola One. It is well located, within walking distance of a number of bars, restaurants and shops. Being located in central Vail Village you should have everything you need but there is also a free bus to Lionshead Village if you want a change of scenery.
- Ski-in Ski-out or slopeside
If Aspen is Hollywood then Vail is Wall St - popular with the money-never-sleeps-but-it-does-wear-Bogner set. Attracting tens of thousands of visitors a year, it’s quite the place to be seen, and to ski! Luxury is standard at Vail, the pedestrian-friendly village weaves around the buildings and has a wonderful European-style feel to it. The mountain terrain (one of the largest in the world) boasts perfectly groomed corduroy, powder stashes galore, and pristine tree skiing. Team this up with endless accommodation options, easy access from Denver, and one of the best après scenes in North America, it's no surprise Vail is a favourite among local and international ski enthusiasts.
20/21 SKI RESORT OPERATIONS: Vail Resorts will be making changes to mountain access and resort facilities, and implementing safety protocols for this season. Up-to-date information for Vail can be found here.
Read more about Vail and other hotels in the area.
- Outdoor heated pool
- Vail Vitality Centre (complimentary access during stay)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Valet dry-cleaning service available
- Coin-operated laundry facilities
- In-room mini fridge
- Complimentary winter ski valet
- Boot dryers and ski storage
- Concierge services
- In Room Kurieg coffee makers
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Christiania at Vail. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all amounts quoted are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.