- Cool alpine styling of the condos & exposed beams throughout
- Located on free local bus route for easy access to the slopes
- Access to outdoor hot tub, heated pool, sauna and fitness center
- Complimentary Aspen airport transfers offered
- Some condos have lovely river and forest views
- Deluxe rooms have been updated more recently so feature more modern decor
- The closest gondola is a decent 10 minute walk away so may be easier to catch the free local bus with all your ski gear
- Downtown Aspen is within walking distance and a supermarket is close by
- Guests can use facilities at both condo complexes
Both Chateau Eau Claire & Chateau Roaring Fork offer a great range of one to four bedroom self-catered condos overlooking the river in the East End of Aspen. These condos allow you to have a self-contained ski vacation while still being located within walking distance of some fantastic downtown amenities such as fine dining restaurants, fun après bars and a number of ski stores.
The one and two bedroom condos at Chateau Eau Claire vary between Standard and Deluxe levels so you can choose the unit to suit the size of your group and your budget. Deluxe condos have been renovated more recently and therefore include modern modern and stylish decor. The Deluxe units are also more likely to feature more picturesque alpine or river views rather than town views. Each condo features open-plan living areas, spacious kitchens to cook up a storm, and great dining spaces. Some condos also feature private decks or balconies with river views - perfect for that après session!
Chateau Roaring Fork offers condos ranging from two to four bedrooms in size, plus a choice of Standard or Deluxe rating levels. Each condo boasts a great fireplace, spacious living and dining areas, and fully-equipped kitchens. Some condos may also feature private decks or balconies.
Guests of Chateau Eau Claire & Roaring Fork receive complimentary access to local health and fitness facilities including a heated pool, hot tub, gym and sauna. Complimentary Aspen airport transfers are also available upon request. The local shuttle stops out the front of the condo complexes for added convenience and easy access to the other resorts in Aspen - you can walk to the slopes from your condo but we'd recommend jumping on the shuttle.
Chateau Eau Claire & Roaring Fork offers wonderful self-contained condos for families in a peaceful location in Aspen, away from the hustle and bustle of downtown.
Chateau Eau Claire & Roaring Fork condos are perfect for guests seeking self-catered ski accommodation in Aspen who don't require ski-in, ski-out access or hotel facilities, but conveniently close to downtown.
Located in the East End, these condos are a few blocks from the Aspen Mountain Ski Resort gondolas - about a 10 min walk. Chateau Eau Claire & Roaring Fork is situated within walking distance of all the bars, shops and restaurants of downtown. There is also a free local bus that stops right outside the condos for added convenience.
Find a great map of the Aspen downtown area and location of each of the Aspen hotels here.
- On or close to public shuttle route
About Aspen Snowmass
Nestled deep in the heart of the Rockies, Aspen is the jewel in the crown of Colorado skiing with four big mountains for skiers to choose from. The resort is best known for its glitz and glamour, and while that’s true, there’s certainly a part of the town’s personality that is down-to-earth and relaxed. This is probably the result of its mining heritage combined with a resort offering some of the country’s best ski terrain and fabulous powder. Whether you're a family looking for your next memorable ski vacation, and avid powderhound, or a hopeless romantic in search of a classic ski-to-après experience, Aspen ticks all the boxes for everyone - there's a reason Scout always goes back to Aspen to ski!
20/21 SKI RESORT OPERATIONS: Aspen Snowmass will be making changes to mountain access and resort facilities, and implementing safety protocols for this season. Up-to-date information for Aspen Snowmass can be found here.
Read more about Aspen Snowmass and other hotels in the area.
- Heated Outdoor Pool
- Hot Tub
- Fitness Room
- Laundry Facilities
- Aspen Airport Transfers
- Free Local Bus
- On-site Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
Special deals & packages for this hotel are displayed below. To take advantage of one of these deals, use the Room Selection booking process (any applicable accommodation specials will be applied to the price) and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extras.
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
IKON Pass Deal - 10% OFF!
Save 10% OFF with your IKON Pass when you stay 4+ nights all season long! T&Cs apply.
Save 10% OFF all seasons long when you book 4+ nights at selected Aspen condos in conjuction with your IKON Pass. T&Cs apply. Blackout dates apply.
|Valid: Nov 26, 2020 - Apr 18, 2021, book by Mar 31, 2021|
|December 19 - January 03, 2021, January 21 - 24, 2021 & February 11 - 16, 2021|
* Contact Scout for a quote based on your preferred travel dates within the applicable travel periods.
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.