- Exquisite boutique residences
- Amazing slopeside location
- Caldera House is pet friendly
- Member's only club access
If you're looking for boutique luxury in Teton Village, look no further because it doesn't get much better than Caldera House.
This intimate slopeside property houses just eight private residences with gorgeous decor, luxury funishings, modern equipment and your very own chef's kitchen for delicious in-suite dining. Each residence boasts multiple rooms so is the perfect choice for those seeking something spectacular for a family get-together or celebration. The suites are stylish and comfortable throughout with roaring fireplaces, airy balconies and plush bedding and cushions to ensure you can relax and unwind in the comfort of your room on return from the slopes. Every detail has been carefully thought through and each residence has a different style. The residences are huge with high ceilings creating even more sense of space. The views from the rooms facing the mountain are wonderful - they look straight up the mountain and the tram line. Nothing like that view to get you inspired in the morning! Some residences have their own private hot tubs.
Along with offering boutique residences Caldera House also provides a wealth of 5-star, hotel-style facilities with an intimate twist. Work with your private concierge team to organise ski passes, day trips and more; hand your car and skis over to the relevant valet teams (knowing they'll be ready whenever you are); and kick back and relax knowing daily housekeeping are taking care of your residence while you are out on the slopes. The ski locker room is one of the biggest and best we've seen (anywhere). Need extra snacks, handwarmers or sun cream? Grab them from the basket in the locker room before heading out.
If you want even more relaxation, head over to the spa and athletic club where you'lll enjoy 24-hour access to an infinity plunge pool, sauna, fitness room and a great range of luxurious massages and beauty treatments.
Thanks to the slopeside location you can nip back any time to enjoy a self-catered lunch or complimentary soft drinks and snacks from your own minibar, or the large array of complimentary snacks available in the lobby lounge.
If you want to step your ski vacation up a notch further, book one of the epic Caldera House experiences such as ski lessons with former Olympian, Bode Miller, heli-skiing in the Jackson Hole wilderness or a photographic tour of Jackson Hole and its wildlife. If you're looking for the ultimate in luxury right on the slopes at Jackson Hole, Calderra House is a must.
Caldera House is ideal for families and groups of friends seeking a luxurious, sophisticated ski vacation with private residences and 5-star amenities on tap whenever you need them.
Caldera House is perfectly located at the base of the Jackson Hole Mountan Resort, right next to the tram building. Caldera House boasts ski-to-door access as well as having a free shuttle service to take you further afield. Jackson Airport is located 8km away from the property but the complimentary airport transfers will take care of that too!
- Ski-in Ski-out or slopeside
About Jackson Hole
Jackson Hole has risen to prominence over the years, but it’s the past few in particular that have seen its popularity soar as high as the Grand Tetons behind it. And it’s understandable why. Challenging terrain is what it is best known for, but the area’s spectacular scenery, a happening après scene, an ever-growing selection of great restaurants and wide range of accommodation make it a natural choice. It’s not surprising people come back year after year.
Read more about Jackson Hole and other hotels in the area.
- Daily Housekeeping
- Complimentary Mini Bar Snacks and Soft Drinks
- Infinity Pool
- Fitness Room
- Massage Treatments
- Ski Valet
- Valet Parking
- Airport Transfers
- Concierge Team
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Caldera House. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.