- Great hot tubs and outdoor pool area.
- Direct access to the Snowflake chairlift in the. Snowflake, incidentally, is a very relaxed base – as opposed to the hectic centers at Peak 9 and Peak 8.
- Onsite ski rentals, lift ticket office and spa facilities for added convenience.
- Located up a short hill from Main Street, Blue Sky is a 10-15 minute walk from the restaurants and bars of Breckenridge. A complimentary shuttle can whisk you down (or up) if your ski legs are a bit tired.
- Blue Sky has a tavern that serves drinks and appetizers on weekends (during winter).
- A few of the two-bed condos on the 4th floor have a view of a stone wall. However, these condos have a private outdoor hot tub to compensate.
When you first arrive at Blue Sky Breckenridge you enter via a huge atrium lobby which is wonderfully decorated with deep leather couches and stately wooden furniture. The front-of-house staff are equally welcoming, and more than happy to make sure that every aspect of your stay is comfortable.
If you’re travelling with your kids or a group of friends, the two-bedroom condos (and larger) at Blue Sky will easily accommodate a clan. Each unit is well designed, with fully-equipped kitchen loaded with all the stainless steel appliances and cookware you'll need. Enjoy the spacious dining table to entertain guests, cosy fireplace, and flexible bedding options. Like many ski resort complexes, each condo has an individual owner. However Blue Sky has set standards for how the condos should be furnished, so they’re not going to be wildly different from each other. Nestled amongst the woods, the views from the rooms vary. Most on the south side face the lovely view of pine woods and other townhouses, whereas those on the north side feature sweeping views across the valley to the town and the mountains beyond.
The lodge is situated right by a ski lift – making it truly ski-in ski-out. It’s also within relatively easy walking distance of the town. This makes it Breckenridge’s best accommodation option if luxury, proximity to the town and ease of ski access are all on your list. On site, there is also a spacious outside swimming pool and spa area, with a big game room featuring all sorts of arcade games.
Blue Sky Breckenridge is a wonderful condo option for families, offering slopeside access and a little escape from the hustle and bustle of downtown Breckenridge.
BlueSky Breckenridge would suit families or groups of friends who are seeking an upscale Breckenridge accommodation that is close to town.
Blue Sky Breckenridge is situated in the Tyra Snowflake Neighborhood, right by the Snowflake chairlift for easy access to the slopes, and a short walk or shuttle to town.
Find a great map of the Breckenridge Ski Resort area and location of Blue Sky here.
- Ski-in Ski-out or slopeside
Breckenridge Ski Resort, a.k.a. ‘Breck’, is one of North America's top two most visited ski resorts. It is located in Summit County, Colorado – in the mountain town of Breckenridge. The resort area spans over five huge peaks and with five terrain parks, two half-pipes, and eight alpine bowls, so there is great skiing for all abilities. Added to this is a hip, historic mining town, with a ton of great restaurants and bars, endless shopping, and a lively après scene, making Breckenridge one of the USA's most premier resorts.
Read more about Breckenridge and other hotels in the area.
- 24-hour front desk
- accessible parking
- arcade/game room
- area shuttle (complimentary)
- coffee/tea in lobby
- complimentary newspapers in lobby
- concierge desk
- dry cleaning/laundry service
- fireplace in lobby
- fitness facilities
- free wi-fi
- free covered parking
- full-service health spa
- laundry facilities
- safe-deposit box at front desk
- ski storage
- ski-in/ski-out access
- smoke-free property
- spa tub
- swimming pool - outdoor
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Blue Sky Breckenridge. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.