- All rooms have a fireplace, balcony, pullout sofa and full kitchen.
- The hotel’s location provides easy ski-in ski-out access to Blackcomb mountain.
- Every 15 minutes, a free bus leaves from outside the hotel for the Upper and Lower village.
- The location is convenient yet peaceful.
- Blackcomb Springs Suites is at the top of a road on Blackcomb Mountain, making it too far (and too cold) to walk to Blackcomb or Whistler villages in winter
- Newly renovated in January 2019
- Ski rentals available on site
- To ski-in you have to be on a particular ski run on Blackcomb Mountain at the end of the day.
Whistler is famous for its vibrant party scene, but for some people this is less a priority and more a distraction. These types come here for the world class skiing, and want to be first on the lifts every morning. If this describes you, then Blackcomb Springs Suites is a terrific option.
The hotel is situated on the side of Blackcomb Mountain, and when the snow levels reach right down to the base, it’s a true ski-in ski-out hotel. It will mean that you’re more likely to start and end your day on Blackcomb Mountain, but thanks to the PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola, it’s not difficult to access Whistler Mountain from your base.
But don’t let the prime location fool you – this is not a 5 star option. However, the studios and condos are a decent size, and all feature full kitchens – providing a comfortable home-away-from-home for those who would rather cook-in than eat out. Decor is simple yet comfortable, and each unit offers a fireplace, balcony, and flexible bedding options, including bunk beds. Some condos offer slopeside views, while others have a calming forest view. Scout loves the crisp linen throughout!
The Blackcomb Springs Suites offers a great slopeside outdoor pool and hot tub, and slopeside ski storage (so no need to lug all your gear to and from the condo). There are communal washer & dryers on each floor, plus a small convenience store located on site. There is an Infinity Rentals located on site which Scout can organise ski & snowboard rentals through.
Whistler and Blackcomb villages can be accessed by a free public transit bus that leaves from right outside the hotel every 15 minutes, from 7:30am until 1:30am. This means that if you want to check out some of Whistler’s great restaurants and bars, you can. The bus ride takes about five minutes to Blackcomb Village, and ten minutes to Whistler Village.
Blackcomb Springs Suites are a fantastic condo lodging option for families looking for ski-in ski-out access and top notch facilities.
Blackcomb Springs Suites would suit couples or families looking for a great value, simple condo in a ski-in ski-out location on Blackcomb Mountain.
Situated up the end of Painted Cliff Road on Blackcomb Mountain, Blackcomb Springs Suites is in a ski-in ski-out location (when snow permits). A bus provides access to Blackcomb and Whistler Villages. Whistler is about 2.5 hours from Vancouver Airport.
Find a great map of the Blackcomb Mountain and location of Blackcomb Springs Suites here.
- Ski-in Ski-out or slopeside
About Whistler Blackcomb
Whistler is spectacular in many ways. Whether it’s the two gigantic mountains delivering more than 8000ac (3237ha) of skiing, the jaw-dropping scenery, a village life that puts most major cities to shame or terrain that is steep enough to give even the most extreme skiers an adrenaline rush, you will never be short of being amazed at Whistler. Long the favorite of skiers everywhere, Whistler became even more famous when it hosted the 2010 Winter Olympics and showed itself off to the world. Whether you’re a family of beginners or training to be an instructor, anyone will have a blast at Whistler.
Read more about Whistler Blackcomb and other hotels in the area.
- 24-hour front desk
- barbecue grill(s)
- coffee/tea in lobby
- concierge services
- designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- express check-in/out
- fireplace in lobby
- fitness facilities
- free wi-fi
- free breakfast
- grocery/convenience store
- in-room accessibility
- laundry facilities
- luggage storage
- multilingual staff
- pets allowed
- picnic area
- pool sun loungers
- safe-deposit box at front desk
- secure covered parking (surcharge)
- self parking (surcharge)
- ski storage
- ski-in/ski-out access
- spa tub
- swimming pool - outdoor
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
Special deals & packages for this hotel are displayed below. To take advantage of one of these deals, use the Room Selection booking process (any applicable accommodation specials will be applied to the price) and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extras.
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Save up to 35% OFF!
Save up to 35% OFF at Blackcomb Springs Suites when you book before November 15! T&Cs apply.
Save up to 35% OFF at the Blackcomb Springs Suites when you book 14+ nights before November 15. Save up to 25% OFF for stay of 7 nights or more. T&Cs apply.
|Valid: Nov 23, 2021 - Apr 30, 2022, book by Nov 15, 2021|
|Blackout Dates Apply.|
* Please Contact Scout for a quote based on your preferred travel dates.
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.