- Fantastic ski-in, ski-out location in the heart of Crested Butte
- The wood-burning fireplaces in each condo to cosy up around
- Outdoor hot tub to enjoy each day after skiing
The Axtel condominiums are all about location, location, location. You can't get much closer to the lifts! Centrally located and with ski-in, ski-out access to the Silver Queen ski lift, these one bedroom condos are best suited to those who will be spending the majority of their time on the slopes.
The condos are basically furnished and include self-catering facilities, private balconies and wood-burning fireplaces to ensure you have a comfortable stay. The kitchens are not the largest or most modern but they do include standard self-catering facilities so you can cook meals throughout your stay. Of course, thanks to Axtel's central location you are close to a range of bars and restaurants so you can easily eat out too. Free wifi is available, and there is a common washer and dryer for convenience. The one bedroom condos come with one or two bathrooms, or you also have the choice of an additional lofted space, which is a great option for small families on a budget who don't want to upgrade to a full 2 bedroom. All the condos are rated at 2 Peak. Bedding varies between each condo, so best to advise Scout upon booking and we can find the perfect condo to suit your needs.
These condos comfortably sleep up to 4 guests (5 in a pinch) so they are a good option for small ski groups and families looking for simple ski-in, ski-out accommodation in Crested Butte. Although Axtel doesn't offer a wide range of on-site facilities, they do have an outdoor hot tub and certain units may even include a private sauna.
If you're seeking a no-fuss ski-in ski-out condo option in the heart of Crested Butte village, Axtel offers great basic condos, close to resort facilities.
Axtel condos are ideally suited to groups and families seeking self-catered, ski-in, ski-out accommodation in Crested Butte who will be spending most of their time on the slopes.
Located at the base of the Silver Queen ski lift, Axtel Condominiums have a wonderful ski-in, ski-out location in Crested Butte. The condos are seconds from the lift and close to neaby shops, bars and restaurants.
Find a great map of the Crested Butte Ski Resort area and location of the Axtel Condos here.
- Ski-in Ski-out or slopeside
About Crested Butte
Crested Butte, with its steeps looming above gentle beginner slopes, is the perfect playground for more adventurous families where luxury is not necessarily important. They’ll mix quite happily with ski bums who come to the resort for its expert terrain and a laid-back, hippie personality. Its historic downtown area is incredibly picturesque - old Victorian mining buildings surrounded by steep mountains with some fantastic restaurants and bars. Excellent ski school, impeccable grooming, and good variety of accommodation rounds out the reasons why Crested Butte is a terrific choice for a ski holiday.
Read more about Crested Butte and other hotels in the area.
- Communal Laundry Facilities
- Hot Tub
- Ski-In, Ski-Out
- Full Kitchens
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Axtel. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.