- The higher, south-facing condos offer some of the best views in Aspen
- The prime location, right in the heart of Aspen.
- Every condo features a wood-burning fireplace and balcony
- The studios are generously proportioned, plenty of space for couples or a small family.
- The kitchens in every condo are more than adequate for a week-long ski holiday
- All of the condos are individually owned and refurbishment is totally up to the owner. As a result the décor can vary wildly.
- A resort fee is included in the price, which covers Wi-Fi, parking, newspapers and other amenities.
- Apart from front desk and concierge, there are no additional services such as room service or ski valet.
- Corner units offer a lighter and brighter option, and usually with great views.
- Sign up the night before for the hotel morning shuttle to Aspen Highlands.
If you’re familiar with the Aspen ski scene, it’s likely that you’ll know someone who has stayed at Aspen Square Condominium Hotel at least once. This place has been around for years and despite the stiff competition from neighboring hotels, it remains a popular choice. The main reason for this is location: it’s located right in the middle of downtown Aspen, a mere 64 steps (according to the hotel) from the Aspen Mountain Gondola and a block-and-a-half to the ski shuttle. It’s also right across the road from a grocery market – making its location just about perfect!
Aspen Square condos attracts huge numbers of return visitors each season – some have even been known to request the same condo every year for 20 years. The only thing that’s inconsistent is the décor, which varies wildly between condos due to the fact they’re individually owned. This means that, for the same rate, you could find yourself in a freshly renovated condo, or one that hasn’t been touched for quite a few years (if there are specific preferences you seek, let us know and we can find the best match for your stay).
But we’re willing to turn a blind eye to that – since all of the condos are in great condition, regardless of how recently they’ve been renovated, and the property is well managed. In fact, the décor in some of these condos manages to be charmingly ‘retro’ without even trying. Saying that, most of the condos are spacious, offer great storage, and flexible bedding arrangements, perfect condos for families. Some condos boast washer and dryer, however, there is also communal guest laundry located in each condo building, and on each floor.
What’s more important (aside from the location) is that all the condos – from the single studios up to the two bedroom apartments – are a great size. They’re also well equipped, and most on the south side feature incredible views of the ski slopes. The views on the north side aren’t too bad either – as they overlook the rooftops of Aspen village. Whichever way you’re facing, just be sure to request a room that’s higher up in order to get the best views.
The Aspen Square condos are the perfect lodging option for families in Aspen, located conveniently close to the slopes of Ajax, near local restaurants and bars of downtown, and offering all the necessities for a self-catered ski package.
The Aspen Square Condominiums are perfect for couples who don’t need 5-star luxury, and who want to be close to the ski slopes with the option of cooking-in, yet also within a stone’s throw of restaurants.
Aspen Square is in a prime location – right in the heart of downtown Aspen, and “only 64 steps” from the Aspen Gondola. A grocery market is conveniently located across the street and the shuttles to other ski areas are just a block and a half away.
- Short walk to lifts
About Aspen Snowmass
Nestled deep in the heart of the Rockies, Aspen is the jewel in the crown of Colorado skiing with four big mountains for skiers to choose from. The resort is best known for its glitz and glamour, and while that’s true, there’s certainly a part of the town’s personality that is down-to-earth and relaxed. This is probably the result of its mining heritage combined with a resort offering some of the country’s best ski terrain and fabulous powder. Whether you're a family looking for your next memorable ski vacation, and avid powderhound, or a hopeless romantic in search of a classic ski-to-après experience, Aspen ticks all the boxes for everyone - there's a reason Scout always goes back to Aspen to ski!
Read more about Aspen Snowmass and other hotels in the area.
- babysitting or childcare
- barbecue grill(s)
- concierge desk
- fireplace in lobby
- fitness facilities
- free wi-fi
- free guest parking during stay
- front desk (limited hours)
- laundry facilities
- luggage storage
- number of spa tubs - 2
- ski storage
- swimming pool - outdoor
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Aspen Square Condominium Hotel. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.