- Premier condos have really modern, well-equipped kitchens for a self-catered stay.
- Great in-room facilities & daily housekeeping service
- The fitness center and spa are worth a visit
- On-demand shuttle service & concierge
If you're looking for slopeside condos in Aspen with exceptional value, look no further than Aspen Alps. You're not only a quick shuss away from the Silver Queen Gondola at Ajax Mountain, but within walking distance to the heart of downtown Aspen restaurants, shops and bars.
Aspen Alps offers a range of apartment condos from compact yet well-equipped studios to spacious four-bedroom condos ideal for larger groups. Each of the condos are individually owned and therefore uniquely designed.This means they vary greatly in terms of style, furnishings and equipment but they have been sorted into three categories: Premier, Deluxe and Standard to help you choose which is right for you. Standard condos are bright and spacious, albeit a little dated in some rooms. Deluxe condos are tastefully decorated and offer flexible bedding options, while Premier condos boast luxurious and modern styling, with large bathrooms, living spaces, and generally multi-level. Aspen Alps has majority 2 bedroom apartment options, with a few 3 bedroom condos for an ideal family ski vacation in Aspen.
Condos feature comfortable bedrooms, open-plan living areas, fireplaces, in-room washer/dryer faciltiies and some even have a private balcony. Both the lounges and bedrooms include flatscreen TVs and there is complimentary wifi throughout. Not only do the condos feature self-catering facilities, but they also come with a daily housekeeping service, 24h front desk and plenty of on-site amenities so you can combine the benefits of condo and hotel ski accommodation. Some condos have views overlooking the town while others boast mountain vistas. Scout loves the rustic and simple styling of most of the condos, with some featuring wonderful local artwork, and luxurious feel of the Premier condos. The condo complex is made up of multiple buildings, ranging from slopeside to forested areas. Condos located closest to reception are one-level, whereas building further away feature split-level plans, vaulted ceilings, and are in a quieter location. Guests can request which building they would like upon booking.
Most of the units are within walking distance of the slopes, and the ski shop and rental service is just across the road. The condos located further back in the complex are further to walk to town, however, Aspen Alps provides a great on-demand shuttle service to assist (7am-11pm). There are ski lockers at each apartment, or guests can leave their ski gear at the main reception for ease of access each morning.
Aspen Alps provides wonderful homely self-contained condos in Aspen within walking distance of the slopes at Ajax Mountain. Perfect for families, there are condo options to suit any budget.
Aspen Alps are perfect for couples, groups and families seeking self-catered ski accommodation within walking distance of the Aspen ski resort slopes.
With ski and snowboarding slopes right on your doorstep it's hard to find a better location for self-catered ski accommodation in Aspen than the Aspen Alps condos. With many condos offering ski-in/ski-out access and only a few minutes walk from others to the slopes, Aspen Alps is a perfect choice for families. The complex is quite spread out so depending on where your condo is situated it could be up to about a 10 minute walk from the town of Aspen, or a few minutes via the hotel's free on-demand shuttle bus.
- Ski-in Ski-out or slopeside
- Short walk to lifts
About Aspen Snowmass
Nestled deep in the heart of the Rockies, Aspen is the jewel in the crown of Colorado skiing with four big mountains for skiers to choose from. The resort is best known for its glitz and glamour, and while that’s true, there’s certainly a part of the town’s personality that is down-to-earth and relaxed. This is probably the result of its mining heritage combined with a resort offering some of the country’s best ski terrain and fabulous powder. Whether you're a family looking for your next memorable ski vacation, and avid powderhound, or a hopeless romantic in search of a classic ski-to-après experience, Aspen ticks all the boxes for everyone - there's a reason Scout always goes back to Aspen to ski!
Read more about Aspen Snowmass and other hotels in the area.
- 24h front desk
- Free wifi
- Health spa
- Fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Hot tub
- Pilates and PT sessions
- Groceries and laundry service
- Taxi service
- Washer/dryer facilities
- Airport transfer
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Aspen Alps. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.