- Heated pool, hot tub, saunas and gym centre
- Close to the Eagle Bahn Gondola for easy access to the slopes!
- Extremely friendly staff
- Everything you ever need in a kitchen, including waffle irons, rice cookers, and toaster ovens.
- Upper condos have great views of the surrounding mountains
- Take advantage of the complimentary amenities, including sleds, snowshoes, GoPro cameras, and yoga classes
- Ski valet & skier shuttle are super convenient
- Enjoy an in-house freshly prepared meal one evening, delivered to your condo
Enjoy these VIP perks, exclusive to Scout clients:
Save 30% off at the Antlers in Vail when you stay 10+ nights! Book before October 15!
Antlers at Vail offers a perfect balance of self-catering condos and hotel facilities in their wonderful property in Vail's Lionshead village. Just a short walk from Lionshead's Eagle Bahn Gondola, Antlers provides a range of accommodation options suiting everyone from couples seeking a studio to large groups wanting an expansive four-bedroom condo.
What's truly special about Antlers at Vail is the wonderful homely feel of each condo. Featuring a fully equipped kitchen, families can stock up on groceries and make homemade meals throughout their stay, and even enjoy a bbq on the balcony. Extras like spices, aluminum foil, saran wrap, crock pots, mixers, food processors, cappuccino/espresso makers, rice cookers, real tea pots and other small kitchen appliances are also available by request at the front desk. Each condo is spacious and comfortable, with a living area and fireplace, entertainment systems, and comes with all the conveniences including hair dryer, humidifiers, and daily housekeeping. All rooms are individually owned and decorated, so various bedding combinations are available for each family, although guests can expect a mix of king and queen beds in the master bedroom, singles or bunk options in other bedrooms, and sleeper sofas upon request. Scout loves that each owner has strived to make their condo a true vacation home for guests. The condos are spacious for families, and the studio units in particular are approximately twice the size of a standard hotel room, allowing lots of space to spread out. There are a variety of views to choose from of the valley and the majestic mountains, which can be requested.
The hotel style facilities offered at Antlers include a heated outdoor pool, two hot tubs and a fitness center with both cardio and weights equipment. Yoga classes are also offered twice a week free of charge. Other unique amenities include GoPro loaner cameras, complimentary snowshoe rental and grocery store shuttles make Antlers even more family friendly. Parking spaces are available free of charge (one or two spaces depending on the size of your condo). Antlers is well located on the banks of Gore Creek and is situated within easy walking distance of the ski lifts and local bars and restaurants.
For families seeking a spacious condo in Vail with good hotel amenities, Antlers at Vail ticks all the boxes, and is fast becoming one of the top picks for families returning to Vail each season.
Antlers at Vail is great for all group sizes as they offer a range of condos from studios to four-bedroom units. They are ideal for those who want to be within walking distance of the slopes.
Antlers at Vail is situated in the Lionshead area of Vail, close to the base of the Vail Ski Resort. The Eagle Bahn gondola is just a few minutes walk away, or a short shuttle ride from the hotel. Ski valet is available and convenient for families.
- Short walk to lifts
If Aspen is Hollywood then Vail is Wall St - popular with the money-never-sleeps-but-it-does-wear-Bogner set. Attracting tens of thousands of visitors a year, it’s quite the place to be seen, and to ski! Luxury is standard at Vail, the pedestrian-friendly village weaves around the buildings and has a wonderful European-style feel to it. The mountain terrain (one of the largest in the world) boasts perfectly groomed corduroy, powder stashes galore, and pristine tree skiing. Team this up with endless accommodation options, easy access from Denver, and one of the best après scenes in North America, it's no surprise Vail is a favourite among local and international ski enthusiasts.
20/21 SKI RESORT OPERATIONS: Vail Resorts will be making changes to mountain access and resort facilities, and implementing safety protocols for this season. Up-to-date information for Vail can be found here.
Read more about Vail and other hotels in the area.
- Free Parking
- Full Kitchens
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool & Sauna
- Gym / Fitness Centre
- Yoga Classes
- Ski/Sled/Snowshoe Rentals
- GoPro Hire
- Free Wifi
- Laundry Facilities
- Local Shuttle
- Daily Housekeeping
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Antlers At Vail. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all amounts quoted are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.